• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Legends: Arceus] What Shiny are You Currently Hunting?

Years
    • He/Him
    • USA
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    What Shiny are You Currently Hunting?

Which shiny are you currently going for in Pokemon: Legends Arceus? Which method are you trying to capture it with and how long have you been going at it?​

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • was shiny hunting Ralts, to get well a Ralts, and a Male Ralts/Kirila so i can get a Shiny Gallade to finish the Ralts family. lol I got it yesterday we a female one, and i went to search for a male one today and i got 2 within 30 mintues-ish during a stream. :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2022
    I have been recently shiny hunting for a Zorua, I'm not sure how many hours I have spent looking for one -- but it feels like I've been at it for a long time.

Years
    • Age 27
    • She/They
    • Seen Mar 24, 2023
    While I'm not making an focused effort for it, I am spamming Massive Mass Outbreaks for a Shiny Hisuian Zorua

Back