• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greenlit: Feature Friday on insaneintherain's Sinnoh tribute album

bobandbill

one more time
Years
  • Yes, another one.

I had this idea last year actually, and now the DP remakes have been announced, seems a good time to pitch it. It's a review or at least feature friday article on insaneintherain's Sinnoh Jazz album "Sinnohvation" from last year. Nearly 4 hours long! All on youtube!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mka0oUCh6XI

Not sure how in depth I'd go but certainly up for going in-depth on a few tracks. I actually reviewed his music an age ago (on the old webzine I ran), complete with follow-up interview article, so I'm keen to do this specifically.

Thoughts?

Years
  • He showed a great love for Sinnoh with the music he created and gathered others to collaborate with him on something akin to the remastered orchestral music from earlier generations. I think it's a great idea, and I wonder if he has any opinions about the newly to-be-released Sinnoh games.

Years
  • +1 obviously because IITR's music is incredible, but even more fitting considering what just got announced...

I would probably do at least a top 3/5 tracks from it imo

Greenlit btw!

Back