• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gengar Day announced early next month in GO

bobandbill

one more time
Years
2spooky4me

Actually though not so enthused. Kinda rather have an event that involves Shiny Gastly, not just specifically Gengar. And the 3 hour raid events on top of community day.... ehhh. If I participate it'll be free raid passes only I feel.

User19sq

Gee, I wonder where bobandbill got that Gengar image from.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Gee, I wonder where bobandbill got that Gengar image from.
From Sun and Moon! Haha. Pokefinder image I took myself ages back, and it came to mind when doing the initial article before the stock image on the pokemon.com site was up.

Article updated, btw. Lick is a move for Gengar from these raids now! But a (now deleted...) tweet from Niantic Support stated you can't evolve Haunter into Gengar and get the move... hopefully there is a rethink on that. =|

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I'll be doing it but I won't enjoy myself as much as previously. Our community will go HARD though lol

bobandbill

one more time
Years
I may have other plans during that day/time slot anyway, and not about to pull out of that because of this. No dice, Niantic.

Back