• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Uber Team

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2012
    Heatran : Modest : Life Orb : Flash Fire
    Magma Storm, Metal Sound, Earth Power, Stealth Rock
    EVs: 255 Sp.Atk / 255 Defence
    Celebi : Modest : Sitrus Berry : Natural Cure
    Leaf Storm, Phychic, Perish Song, Magic Coat
    EVs: 255 Sp.Atk / 200 Sp.Def / 55 Defence
    Latios : Timid : Soul Dew : Levitate
    Luster Purge, Draco Meteor, Phyco Shift, Ice Beam
    EVs: 255 Sp.Atk / 255 Speed
    Rhyperior : Adament : Focus Band : Solid Rock
    Earthquake, Rock Wrecker, Hammer Arm, Thunder Fang
    EVs: 255 Attack / 255 Sp.Def
    Zapdos : Modest : Damp Rock : Pressure
    Thunder, Rain Dance, Roost, Light Screen
    EVs: 200 Speed / 200 Sp.Atk / 55 Sp.Def / 55 Hp
    Darkrai : Mild : Bright Powder : Bad Dreams
    Dark Void, Dream Eater, Double Team, Nightmare
    EVs: 255 Hp / 255 Defence

I love this team.... My freinds never win in an Uber battle against me XD

Years
  • Um first thing first, evasion moves are banned this includes double team, minimize and others, so straight away you need to change your Darkrai set. I would suggest a nasty plot set.
    Darkrai
    Item: Life Orb
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: Bad Dreams
    EV's: 252Speed/252SpAtk/4Hp
    Move 1: Dark Void
    Move 2: Nasty Plot
    Move 3: Dark Pulse
    Move 4: Focus Blast

Next your team is pretty weak to Kyogre. Nothing will switch into a Water spout, even celebi is 2hit Koed by a modest scarfed varient. To fix this problem this is what I would do. First I would change celebi for Ferrothorn. Dont let Ferro's status of an Ou pokemon fool you, he is a fantastic pokemon in Ubers. This is what set you should be running.
    Ferrothorn
    Item: Leftovers
    Nature: Sassy
    Ability: Steel Thorns
    EV's: 252HP/252SpDef/4Def
    Move 1: Stealth Rock/Spikes
    Move 2: Leech seed
    Move 3: Protect/Power Whip
    Move 4: Thunderwave/Gyro Ball

Next Id replace rypherior with Palkia, he can switch into a water spout and threaten with powerful attack such as spacial rend and thunder.
    Palkia
    Item: Choice Scarf
    Nature: Hasty/Timid
    Ability: Pressure
    EV's: 4Atk/252SpAtk/252Speed
    Move 1: Spacial Rend/Draco Meteor
    Move 2: Surf
    Move 3: Thunder
    Move 4: Fire Blast/Outrage/Draco Meteor

Okay some other things I would do are; replace Zapdos, hes not that good in Ubers. I would suggest Kyogre (Most used Uber for a reason), Mewtwo, Groundon, Giratina, Soul Duel Latias, Garchomp and Arceus are all good trades. You could also possibly replace Heatran with one of the pokemon mentioned above but make sure you raplace Zapdos first. Also some of your pokemons sets need a bit of work, since your running sould duel on Latios Draco Meteor seems a wast. Replace it with a calm mind set; calm mind, dragon pulse, surf/gras knot/thunder, recover/HP Fire with a timid nature and max evs in speed and spec attack. If you dont replace heatran swap his set to a stall breker set, it works very well in Ubers.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • First things first: Heatran is seriously outclassed in Ubers. Reshiram easily replaces it:
    -Blue Flare
    -Draco Meteor
    -Dragon Pulse
    -Flamethrower/Stone Edge/Outrage
    Nature: Timid/Hasty
    EVs: 4 HP or Atk/252 SAtk/252 Spe
    Item: Choice Specs/Choice Scarf

Definitely replace Zapdos with something else; it's not that good there. Since you have Reshiram, how about Groudon, for sun support?:
    -Stealth Rock
    -Earthquake
    -Stone Edge/Fire Blast/Lava Plume
    -Dragon Tail/Thunder Wave/Toxic
    Nature: Impish
    EVs: 252 HP/4 Atk/252 Def
    Item: Leftovers

If you choose to use Groudon, you'll have to give up Ferrothorn, because its weakness to Fire is amplified in Sun, and in their place, use Blaziken to take advantage of the sun Groudon provides (I'm not suggesting Ho-oh because it's dependent on Rapid Spin support):
    -Swords Dance
    -Flare Blitz
    -Hi Jump Kick
    -Protect
    Nature: Adamant/Jolly
    EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spe
    Item: Leftovers/Life Orb
    Ability: Speed Boost

Non-Soul Dew Latios doesn't fare well in Ubers. Going with what Potent said, use Garchomp or Mewtwo instead:

Garchomp:
    -Swords Dance
    -Outrage
    -Earthquake
    -Stone Edge/Fire Fang
    Nature: Jolly
    EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spe
    Item: Life Orb/Lum Berry

Mewtwo:
    -Calm Mind
    -Psystrike
    -Ice Beam
    -Fire Blast/Aura Sphere
    Nature: Timid
    EVs: 4 HP/252 SAtk/252 Spe
    Item: Life Orb

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Um Heatran is most certainly not outclassed in ubers at all. Its one of the best stall breakers and support mons in general in the tier thanks to its awesome resistances and additionally not SR weak. =/

Also @ OP, there is a difference between Ubers and legendaries. Certain legendaries are not good in ubers, Zapdos and Celebi are some of those mons, Heatran is an exception though. Celebi is outclassed by Grass Arceus who also beats Kyogre and Zapdos is outclassed by Zekrom and Electric Arceus offensively and Lugia, Giratina and whatnot defensively since they essentially also beat the same things much better.

Rhyperior is also outclassed by Groudon and even Tyranitar in ubers.

Also Soul Dew hasnt been released unless this is a gen 4 or DW team.

Last edited:
    Back