• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

You should! Ever since my iSketch friends disappeared (for the most part) it's been lonely over there which explains why I hadn't gone on in so long.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

northerndestiny, d'nya. :3 and then gaze in awe at her colored pets. xD

Lucky Shawn is luckyyyy. On my old account I had a Christmas Gelert and a Purple Kacheek, but that's it in terms of painted. But yes, start over like what I did. :D Joooiiiiin uuuuuuuuus.

......... my sister just found a lab map piece. ;A; I want iiiiiit.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

/goes to add both of y'all

My old account was buttman010. Made it in fourth grade for a guy friend of mine, but he never used it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Some of the pieces cost less that that/about that price. But for the full map it's about 750,000. ;A; I'm going to try saving up for that after I get my Royal Paintbrushes, which is 2,150,000. /cries

/refreshes search page until it says doronjo_sama exists.
    I'm BinaryPeaches, like usual. |D;;;

My old one was tarita10. I made it when I was ten years old. XD;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Pfffft a couple of my other accounts had "010" because I was 10 XD;

My stepsister's account is aigu_grave but I don't think she goes on there anymore ;;

Also I'm kagebouzu if anyone's interested in adding me! /the first thing you'll likely see on my profile is the pic, then you'll see my shop name, and finally my Kacheek's name

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    OH.

Audy and I were using Neopets lately!!

My poor Pokemon was starving/dying after a few years. :(

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Pffft. xD Nice.

Your Pokemon, Nica? :P

But yeah. Luckily they can't actually die.

Years

I remember how I always collected those paint brushes, and I use to have a Baby Shoryu, it was my most prized possession. ಠ__ಠ
    Dueling arena thing was fun too.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Hey, anyone have any Laboratory Map Pieces they'd like to give away? :B /has the entire Petpet Laboratory Map, but can't use it sobbb

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

My sister got a Baby Wocky, but someone hacked her account and took it so that's why she quit the first time around. But now she's happy with her three~
    The Battledome? I haven't bothered with that yet. xD You should joooooin us Logiedan.

I wish. ;A; Even if I did have one unless it's a duplicate I'm not selling because I want to go to the Secret Lab myself. I also want to go to the Forgotten Shore.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ...I misread that as Herdier :x

But yeah my Neopets loool.

I suck at what I used to be good at :(
    /yawns

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

They also have Extreme Herder II!

I suck at all the games. ;A; It's so sad. /managed 30000 neopoints today though~

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Pfffft I just spent 400 grand on Laboratory Map Pieces. Just need one more and of course it's "unbuyable" X_X /somehow found the first piece, which is also considered to be the same as the one I need

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah I wish I could get money as quickly as you can. ;A; /suck at these types of things derp.

Of course back when I first started again last year when I signed up I barely did anything, while you did more stuff, soooo. xD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I had some ice cream earlier. It was plain vanilla, which I like. I wish we had some raspberries or strawberries to eat with it though.

smithtism

Blank
    Years

:tired: *yawn* Well, I'm gonna go ahead and get some sleep. G'night all!
    Ugh, I can't sleep. I keep thinking about getting old and...I'm not gonna bore anyone with the details, but I just need a good distraction right about now.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back