• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

*nothing relevant to the topic to say*

:|

Yo people o/ I come bearing a Trollbat.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

*waddles off back to his hole*

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Pffffft. xD Nice one, Niinii. That image totally makes sense.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've never caught MissingNo, so the only MissingNo that I really like is the one in Black Adventures.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Missingno. and Joy both are epic. xD

yay new detective conan chapter. <3 /time to see the ending to this case!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

... uhhh... one year, I think. I'm not too sure. xDDD; Gosho probably doesn't want them to age too much, because that would suck.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Perhaps you should read it before thinking people haven't, Pokey. :P

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Seeee, you don't even know how many chapters there are. n__n There's only 789 chapters.

Anyways, to spare you the reading, here are the follow who know/are suspicious:

Knows:
    Professor Agasa
    Haibara Ai
    His Parents
    Heiji Hattori
    Vermouth
    Eisuke Hondou
    Oh, and basically every FBI agent that has been in the manga.

Suspicious:
    Ran Mouri
    Takagi Wataru
    Masumi Sera (new character. Haven't decided whether I like her or not.)

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I will pick Conan back up once I finish R+V and start the second series. Probably. Still need to pick SK back up too.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I need to pick up back two mangas. I have a really bad time trying to do so whenever I stop reading a manga midway. @_@; I should've picked a better time to read DGM. right before a trip was not a good time.

I mean.. most of the manga I've read/my favorites are those that I have read all the way through until the end/I couldn't finish it.. I mean... I had to have enjoyed them if I read the whole thing without doing much else. xD; Detective Conan and Shaman King are the two that come to mind, to be quite honest. Both of them I've read from beginning to end/til I was up to date and they're both pretty long in my book (anything longer than what would be eight-ten volumes is long in my book.)

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

The two for me are FT (no surprise there) and Watashi ni xx Shinasai! :3

And you reminded me that I need to read DGM more. And FMA, for that matter. /has a tab open for FMA still

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah. Fairy Tail is the other one I'm having trouble getting back into. Like... no motivation, even though I've been told by several to do so.

I've read the latest chapter of Detective Conan, and I'm kind of tempted to reread Osorezan Revoir and baw. Buut I don't have the time right now and I don't feel like going to a manga site. Now if I had my sister's files...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back