• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A wild Litten appeared! (imPAWsible)

K1ttygur1

~Cat Queen~
Years
  • Hi! I am uhh bad at introductions but OH WELL hi I'm K1ttygur1 and I like cats! I like pokemon, terraria, starbound, undertale and stardew valley! well this is it, I like people too, oh god that sounded wrong please send help lol, actually no I do like people, as friends, and I love animals as friends/family, and people as friends, okay made this complicated, bye

Years
  • I like cats too! And your username is adorable!! Welcome K1ttygur1❤❤❤ Haven't heard much on Starbound lately, is it still a popular game? I heard from some people it wasn't very good when it was released and some people became disappointed. =( But I still want to try it out and see, as someone who loved Terraria.

Anyways, have fun here! If you need help feel free to ask. o/

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome K1ttygur1! I love love love love cats too! I haven't played any of those games aside from Pokemon, maybe I should give them a shot at some point. Enjoy your time here!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Oooooh kitty cat puns. ;w; So adorable!

Starbound and Stardew Valley also rank in my top 10 games ever too. They're just so fun and so good to look at! You should check out the Video Game section when you get a chance!

Back