• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] Who's Your Starter?

Who's your starter?

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 18, 2020
Sobble <3 I always go for fire types but I just feel like I should choose a water type now. (Top 10 anime betrayals)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 23, 2019
It's so hard to choose without knowing what the evolutions look like and what type they are... but I'm all for the little Scorbunny since I love rabbits to pieces!😃

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I almost always pick the fire type, but also it depends on how much I like their evo lines, so I'm still not sure..

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
i gotta wait on final evos before making my decision but i typically always get both versions and start with the fire one on the "main" game and the water starter on the other, so it's looking like scorbunny for sword and sobble for shield. but who knows.

Back