• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Stigma Version | Completed Beta 1.6

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2022
    My team is Garchomp, Lucario, Rosarade and Lampent so far.

I've used Totodile way too many times, although I may just use one. Just tired of looking for different water types.
    7 badges in and the only water types available are:
    magikarp, gyrados, tentacool, frillish, hosea, golduck, cahvanha, marill, seel and spheal (from surfing, seafoam islands and fishing with all the rods)

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2023
    Hi, just curious how did you get some of the R/S/E sound tracks into this game like the Magma/Aqua encounter theme? Actually, a list of tools used would be nice to see too, if you felt like making a list of that :P

Years
  • I started playing this hack recently and I must say I'm really fond of the humor :D A problem I have encountered, however, is when I try trading a luxio for the zorua in Fuchsia City. For some reason the trader says "That's no Luxio" even tho I'm clearly offering her what she asks xD Is this a bug perhaps?

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
    Years
  • SUPER EDIT- OK, I admit now. I'm dumb. I didnt realize that one of the Aides was on Cinnabar Island. So any of my issues can be thrown out the window due to stupidity. 4 out of 5 stars for the game.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2020
    So I'm stuck in a illusion house with a lot of kids, when i get out it teleports me back upstairs and when i talk to the mother it doesn't say anything just a blank dialog. If you know how to leave this please tell me. Thank you

Years
  • is there any gameplay after you defeat missingno? that was a great hack with lots of twists i loved it and reccomend it to everyone

Outwitter

You reap what you plant...
    Years
  • is there any gameplay after you defeat missingno? that was a great hack with lots of twists i loved it and reccomend it to everyone

That's the end of this hack as far as I know. This is my one of my personal favourites and pretty much the best that pokecommunity has to offer storywise (my opinion)! It's a zombie apocalypse genre hack and it's one hell of a roller coaster ride for sure! But of course, as there are no roses without thorns, dialogues are gross at some places and if you can bear that, I promise you won't be disappointed.
    Amazing Hack!

Outwitter

You reap what you plant...
    Years
  • this rom has reusable tms and deletable hms?

This hack does not have those features I'm afraid.

PS: You can apply those features by using tools like TL Quick Enhancer / Hex Helper Double OH. Check them out in help section.

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2020
    Hi! When I try to patch this to a clean ROM using Lunar IPS, it said it patched successfully. But when I ran it, it showed FireRed with B/W coloring and when I click start, it kept on restarting! Can anyone help me with this?

Years
  • This hack does not have those features I'm afraid.

PS: You can apply those features by using tools like TL Quick Enhancer / Hex Helper Double OH. Check them out in help section.

Thank you, brooooo i've never heard about this tool!!!!! it will help me a lot

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2022
    Greetings! I have to say, I'm enjoying this hack so far, though the one thing that could use work is the Pokemon cries matching the correct Pokemon. Keep up the great work elsewhere though, it's hard to find dark and enjoyable Pokemon game hacks.

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2021
    Has anyone gotten stuck in Lavender town? I went through the tower in Saffron City, ended up in a cave by the two creepy brothers, and now I am stuck in Lavender town.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Okay, so may I ask: since two of the starters evolve by stone, by how many badges in until the stones are available, and is there a P/S split?

And while I'm probably gonna find out when I play the game I would also like to know how soon is the name rater.

Lucifer

Fallen1
    Years
  • I've been enjoying this hack. Thus far it has a lot more depth and proper development than Snakewood which has a similar concept.
    I'm in Pewter City and have come across a non-hindering but an unfortunate bug.

When I talk to the guy in the Pokemon Center who gives you a Gen 3 starter and select one (Torchic), a dialog box with the center cut out appears, and the game freezes. If I press X a bunch I can backtrack to the selection and then again out of the encounter but then all text/dialog boxes will be screwed up and I have to reset the game to fix that.

Bottom line is that I can't get a Gen 3 starter from this guy.
    Again this doesn't hinder gameplay and I can just use a Gameshark code to catch a Torchic but thought this is something you should know.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2022
    Is anyone else getting stuck in the portal room when trying to get to missingno a second time? The first time I thought due to wonder guard I couldn't beat it. So I intentionally lost, got sent to the pokemon center and taught my pokemon Blizzard. When going from the pokemon center back to the end of the elite four and cutscenes. Everything played out fine, but the hall of fame area didn't have as much cutscenes at all and I couldn't leave anywhere. I threw on walk through walls and the healing machine was like a chunk of slippery ice.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Made a detailed walkthrough of this one. There were some weird moments like being able to fish for wild Turtwig and Grotle on One Island and a few glitch items (plus a duplicate HM04 in Sevault Canyon). Very good story, wish I could use more Pokemon overall.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2023
    Pokémon Stigma Version​
    stigma11.png
    Introduction
    Hey everyone, welcome to Pokémon Stigma, our first ROM hack! We've been working on this fellow since 2013 and we finally managed to finish it. So, Pokémon Stigma is a Fire Red hack (english 1.0) , with heavy focus on its story.
    It is not perfect by any means, but we really think it is worth your while . The game is 100% COMPLETED, and currently in BETA state. This means that you can play throughout the whole story, while we will be waiting for your feedback regarding possible bugs and your experience with the game in general. We would like to thank you all for playing, and we hope you enjoy!

Disclaimer: This game may contain harsh language, depending on your taste. Please consider it PG-15 :D

Update: As of today, we are no longer working on the project (Beta 1.6). We would like to thank you all for playing our ROM! We really appreciate your feedback 😄 We would also like to thank anyone who produced content for the hack online! Hope you had a good time playing Pokemon Stigma, and looking forward to seeing you again with another project!

Story

Our story takes place in the Kanto Region, where you begin your journey as a Pokémon Trainer in Lavender Town. Following the appearance of a hooded man in Pokémon Tower, the whole region is now facing a great threat: a form of mysterious virus that turns Trainers and their Pokémon into mindless ghouls. It is up to you and your trusty friends, Selena and Erik, to find the roots of evil and spoil Team Nihilus' plan. But who is your ally and who is your enemy in this adventure? You will meet the enigmatic scientist Lumos who is trying to find a cure for the virus, Kanto's Clergy and Great Sage Stephano who is working towards his own agenda, powerful Gym Leaders, divine deities who will try to deceive you. The enemy forces are on the move, and the faith of the world rests in your hands.

Features

• New story, based on creepy pastas, fan theories, famous glitches and general Pokémon lore
    • Custom sprites, maps and overworlds
    • Pokémon from Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh & Unova
    • 8 Gym Badges and Elite Four
    • Characters from the main games, such as May, Dawn, Brendan and Ethan
    • Custom evolutions
    • Slightly changed color pallets

Screenshots

iurH77l.png
    GSFHWlO.png
    HF5kCHi.png

I0QMHrh.png
    N5HwTr5.png
    FMTSDTw.png

RD9BH0V.png
    TfQFwqS.png
    tmBh7Fb.png

qrFOdiK.png
    KI41BUO.png
    ki87ZvV.png

Custom Evolutions

Spoiler:

If you have no idea how to enter the Clergy HQ in Saffron City, take a look here:
    Spoiler:

Just some friendly tips
    Spoiler:

Credits

• Scarlet D. (Developer,Maps)
    • Megacyber [JakeMajin] (Story, Sprites, OWs, Maps)
    • Special thanks to: Kakos Xamos (story), Solidius (sprites), Sapphire Wolf (Pokedex), H4x0r4k0s (mapping)

Changelog
    Spoiler:

Download Current Release (Beta 1.6)
    Attachment below​

I hope this game have Buried Alive as boss in the Lavender Pokemon Tower.

Back