• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Paleozoic Version

Years
  • Pok?mon Paleozoic Version

Pok?mon Paleozoic Version

Story

The professor of Lithos Region, Dion, is doing a research about Pok?mon fossils. One day, the professor invites you to his lab. He has found a fossil from another region so it could be a good idea to go and see the revival process of a fossil. However, an evil team tries to steal that fossil. But what could their plan be? Since Professor doesn't have any Pok?mon, it's up to you to find out!

Features

• New Pok?mon: Pok?mon from Kanto, Johto, Hoenn Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos, and one more region moved to Lithos Region!

• Updated Battle Mechanics: New moves, abillities, items, Physical/Special Split, Mega Evolution and Fairy type are in too.

• Time Travel: Thanks to a "friend" you can now travel through time and space to learn about the old Pok?mon.

• Hidden Grotto: You can find rare items like Mega Stones or even a rare Pok?mon there!

• No more HM: Pokeride is in the Lithos region too! You can use Wailmer to travel the oceans, and more!

And many more!

Screenshots (these are not final)

69zX8Ja.jpg
    4NqJphF.png
    wALCSe8.png

40fJwvo.png
    m7fQMS8.png
    iW5vYyK.png

l7G2OOj.png

Credits

• Mechanics/Pok?mon: Spherical Ice
    • ASM: FBI
    • JPAN: For his engine!
    • Tiles: Spherical Ice, Kyledove, Mateo, Fangking Omega
    • Christos, Spherical Ice, Logan, Rainbow, Lunos, Avara, Ruff : You guys helped me many times about random stuff, so thanks!

Download

Soon

Last edited:

IRON NIDOW

I'm a talking dog
    Years
  • I like the concept of a narrative about fossils. Time travel to a paleozoic era will be nice haha! :P

Last edited:

RuFF

Hope you're having a RuFF day!
    Years
  • The screenshots look awesome! I'm very curious about the time travel. Good Luck with your hack. :)

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    All the best with this Kostas, everything looks great so far! Especially like the fossil focus =) looking forward to seeing more.

Delta231

A noob
    Years
  • Good luck! Man, You already have made 2 hacks with nice story but don't let this one die in pain. :)

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    hopefully there'll be a way to sort out EVs, having to breed a whole slew of pokemon to try again with EV training honestly sucks. But I'll play this reglardless, I love prehistoric-themed games.

Years
  • It's funny you actually "revived" the thread today because I finally made progress today but I didn't make any post. Anyway, I've mapped 3 towns, 3 routes and one cave so far. I have to do some scripting, and then I'll finally post some images, thanks for the comments!

Years
  • I mapped one more town the previous days but again I didn't make any posts.

Anyway, I updated a few things in scripting. You'll now meet your rival on the first toute of the game and you'll help her to catch her first Pokemon. Also, a new place with some weird guys with scuba gears, what could they be? (also, a new simple textbox) Btw I just noticed I need to replace the "old man" on the text haha

M7NQgG5.png
    RVhGjjo.png
    UnepZsC.png
    9exWJTr.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Looking good! Excited to see you still working on this.
    There's a tree shading error in the right screenshot, btw <3

But yeah. Very excited to see some new and unique stuff from you.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    is that an aurorus? That means I can get a tyrantrum yay!

Also since the title screen shows Genesect, something I always wanted to see was the actual non-rootic variation that the genesect we know was created from. It would be cool if we saw a fakemon version of the REAL genesect, without any robotic augmentations at all.

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Looking amazing so far, please don't give up complete this hack, there's so many good hacks incomplete out there it would be nice to have a great hack like this completed some day. Keep up the awesome work and thanks for all the work u done so far.

N

Play Online Multiplayer GBA Emulator: Multigba S
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Small update: This is the first time you actually time travel. I don't want to tell anything else tho because it's like I spoil the story. Also, I'm glad I did this small event happening at night.

kfxTud6.png

Are you still working on this hack?

Also, how about Lunar Version?

Back