• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome, fellow lizard lovers!

Which episode do you like the best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years
  • Have you raised your Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile for contests in any game? If so, what one and did you clear all of the ranks?
    Well, I didn't raise it for contests, but mine cleared the Smart Contests. The main problem was the Roselia in the Great Contest at Fallarbor.

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
  • Well they are pretty cool :D

I got "Odd Pokemon Out" (The episode) in book form (I got my friend to order it from amazon); 48 pages of pure awesome is arriving today...and it was only 8 dollars. :laugh::cool:

I didn't know Tracy West wrote episode books from the Advanced/Battle Frontier series.
    I only have the ones from the Indigo series.

Last edited:

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    I didn't know Tracy West wrote episode books from the Advanced/Battle Frontier series.
    I only have the ones from the Indigo series.

I guess that he does. I remember reading the Pewter City episode in book form back when pokemon was the thing.

P.S. The book is called "Grovyle Trouble" in case you were going to check it out.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • Okay and I will post the next topic now. Here it is:
    Do you think Sceptile can defeat powerful Pokemons?

~Rene~ :t025:

Willbey

Steel drums rock!
    Years
  • Grovyle is the best grass pokemon for me! :) It can kill the anoying water pokemon that kills my fire Pokemons! I can defeat team aqua in 10 minutes....

Okay and I will post the next topic now. Here it is:

Yes, Lvl 70 Kyogre VS Lvl 70 Sceptile, Sceptile wins.

Last edited:

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • Do you think Sceptile can defeat powerful Pokemons?
    Yes, I think Sceptile can defeat them.

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    I'm pretty sure he can make clean work of most of them (except Skarmory, which takes a little more work)

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
  • Do you think Sceptile can defeat powerful Pokemons?

My Sceptile in Emerald is at a pretty high level, so he can take out a few steel Pokemon. (Sometimes It's a bit hard though)

If you're battling Steven, (Ruby or Emerald) try teaching Sceptile a powerful ground move like Earthquake.
    It works quite well against most of his Pokemon, except Skarmory.

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    ^ Where do you get those awesome avatar pictures? I'm envious of your seemingly endless supply of Treecko pics. :nervous:

P.S. You don't really check your Private Messages much, do you? :P

Last edited:

The Infinite Devil Machine

Obvious, with hindsight
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2020
    Sign me up. For I must declare my love for my little green friend. Treecko and Grovyle are my two favorite Pokemon. Sceptile...meh, his design doesn't wow me.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • Sure you can join, Beret. Welcome to the club! You have to wait for Eternal Smasher to add you in the list.
    Sceptile picture:
    AG323.jpg

Incinermyn

The Abomination Lives!!!
    Years
  • Hey, Beret! How's it goin'?

Kind sad to hear you don't like Sceptile's design. :(

Personally, I think it's awesome, but hey, that's just my opinion.

Anyways...

Yes and no. To me it seems that Sceptile becomes one of the most lethal Pokemon in the games; however, you must never send it out against a level 100 Crobat. I tried using my Sceptile in ruby against a buddy of mine from college who had a copy of sapphire still and he took it out with his Crobat's Wing Attack! It was a while ago, but still, that this was horrible!

The Infinite Devil Machine

Obvious, with hindsight
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2020
    Hey, Beret! How's it goin'?

Kind sad to hear you don't like Sceptile's design. :(

Personally, I think it's awesome, but hey, that's just my opinion.

Anyways...

Yes and no. To me it seems that Sceptile becomes one of the most lethal Pokemon in the games; however, you must never send it out against a level 100 Crobat. I tried using my Sceptile in ruby against a buddy of mine from college who had a copy of sapphire still and he took it out with his Crobat's Wing Attack! It was a while ago, but still, that this was horrible!

Sceptile seems so... wooden. Whereas, Grovyyle and Treecko are so, I guess 'flexible' is the right word.

Sorry to hear about your Sceptile. :( Then again, against a Flying/Poison type, most grass types are doomed. In regards to the question, my Grovyle in Sapphire beat Flannery's Torkoal, so yeah, I think this evo line can beat powerful Pokemon!

Last edited:

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    Its not that I don't like Sceptile, its just that I like Treecko and Grovyle more. Sceptile is still cool, though.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • Can we think of the next topic about Treecko, Grovyle and Sceptile, Eternal Smasher? I can't think of one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back