• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome, fellow lizard lovers!

Which episode do you like the best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Qoute:Who do you prefer? Treecko, Grovyle, or Sceptile?

Hi, my name's GrovyleMan. I'm new 2 to this forum. Can I join this club? I prefer Grovyle. He's so awesome, so sleek, so stylish!

Awsome! We got another Grovyle fan!

*Still upside down in a tree*

Welcome anyway. ^^

Oh yeah I like Grovyle the most...Sometimes sceptile scares me. xD But Grovyle I would like for a long time.

Last edited:

The Infinite Devil Machine

Obvious, with hindsight
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2020
    Qoute:Who do you prefer? Treecko, Grovyle, or Sceptile?

Hi, my name's GrovyleMan. I'm new 2 to this forum. Can I join this club? I prefer Grovyle. He's so awesome, so sleek, so stylish!

Hey, welcome! I prefer Grovyle too, Sceptile is too slow-looking for me.

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    Welcome, Grovyleman and anastasia R. You tow both have very good taste in pokemon.

I say Treecko is found in Route 101 and Petalburg Forest.

Zylasn

Unstoppable Force!
    Years
    Topic: What level is your Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile at the current moment?

I think my Treecko is at level 6. I started my Emerald version over again, what can I say?

Anyway, Grovyle42(Griff4815), Do you have a Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile in Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald/Diamond/Pearl?

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    I think my Treecko is at level 6. I started my Emerald version over again, what can I say?

Anyway, Grovyle42(Griff4815), Do you have a Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile in Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald/Diamond/Pearl?
    I have a level 5 one in Emerald (also restarted) and a lv. 57 or something Grovyle in Diamond, not to mention a lot of Treeckos and I think one more Grovyle.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Welcome to the club, GrovyleMan.
    What level is your Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile at the current moment?
    I didn't have Treecko in game. Is Pokemon Crater counted? If yes, my Sceptile at there is about Lv 58.

~Rene~ :t025:

Years
    Welcome to the club, GrovyleMan.
    What level is your Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile at the current moment?
    I didn't have Treecko in game. Is Pokemon Crater counted? If yes, my Sceptile at there is about Lv 58.

~Rene~ :t025:

Treecko?:---
    Grovyle: 58
    Sceptile:57

I think that's it. I'll see if I got anymore. :P

Incinermyn

The Abomination Lives!!!
    Years
    You guys seem to like changing topics a lot...

Didn't we just have this one a little bit ago? Whatever... Anyways, I started training my grovyle in diamond again and it's at level 31 right now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back