• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Atlantis Reborn!

Do you think its a hack in progress?

• Its great for a first hack!

Votes: 24 50.0%
  • Its modest.

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Its okay but I think it will turn out to be a good hack.

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • It's bad.

Votes: 9 18.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Osceola

Silent Warrior
Years
  • This thread is a little cluttered, I would like to restart this thread. The hack is still the same! Now just post glitches.

Darkfear05: Post the maps for it here.
    Blastoise B.B. Post the sprites here too or PM.
    Beta Tester: RAICHUMAN2000 PM me the glitches.
    I will open a chatroom in my site. For now just do what I said and PM me.

FINAL THINGS: Post glitches and SOME ideas for events and maps like : A icy rink, or a beach area, like that!

BTW, for members, the INC site is at www.kazumalliance.zoomshare.com
    At 7 PM we will discuss the glitches and stuff. I MAY be open today.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hmm. Aside from a few (Okay, Quite a few) mistakes in the mapping, I like how this is turning out. Do you still need a spriter? I can do:

-Pokemon Splices
    -Pokemon Recolors
    -Pokemon Overworlds
    -Pokemon Scratches

I can't do:

-Trainer edits
    -Pokemon Backshots

Check my sprite shop (signature) for lots of examples.

If you need a sprite, feel free to ask and/or PM me. ^^

Osceola

Silent Warrior
    Years
  • Okay....

Okay, we are going to be restarted the thread so only post if you want to be a spriter, scripter, etc. In the next thread it will be more glitch fixed and it will have the hero/heroine, the starters, the introduction more specific and refined and have those maps that are inconsistent fixed.

REMEMBER POST IF YOU WANT TO BE PART OF THE TEAM, or any glitch info about the glitch fixed beta. ALSO IDEAS FOR POKEMON like types or fusions you want as a POKEMON or ideas for things that happen like this

QUOTE: "Team Nightshade steals the Plasma element!" or "This city could be icy, it could have tall grass....stuff like that!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND FAITH IN THIS HACK!

Arrogance

Homunculus
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    For a town... Maybe a town on some plains that is home to ALOT of electric pokemon? I'll help with some sprites too. (Yeah, since your are using one of my babies!)

Years
  • Well, other than the (quite a) few glitches in the beta, this game is going pretty well! I'm no spriter or anything like that, but I was wondering if I could be the final trainer in the game, and if you could tell me the level range of his/her pokemon, and what type he/she uses. Keep up the good work!

Osceola

Silent Warrior
    Years
  • Thanks!

Thanks, I will restart the thread and once I get the website up we will have an INC. Site of our own too. I am seriously working on the maps and future maps too.

Years
  • Okay, I finished the fire starter:

firemewzansprite2hs.gif

I call it Mewzan, but you can decide on a final name for it. I was wondering, Should it's evolutions go Mew/Zangoose - Rukario/Zangoose - Mewtwo/Zangoose or something else?

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
  • Hey DragonMaster I still don't have my internet back im using a friends computer but I did make a baby pokemon a baby Rayquaza you can use it as a starter or as a wild pokemon tell me what you think of it! XD
    rayneesa24ml.png

zak

xpert trainer
    Years
  • Good luk

The hacks coming along quite well good luck man!

lol blastoise b.b nice sprite

(i was gona use it in my hack , then advance map ruined the rom)

Osceola

Silent Warrior
    Years
  • Answers to your questions

Blastoise B.B. That's great, but can you resize it? Its a bit stretched out, and it has to fit in the box! I will replace Rayquaza with it!
    Arrogance: Sure you can also be a spriter.
    ZephryPlusle: Hey, that's a great idea! Just add the fire part and its done! (DOn't forget the backsprites! Heh, heh.:cool: :bandit: ;) :rambo: .

Arrogance: The plains idea is good! I was thinking of using the Steel Pass from the show with powerful metal PKMN, but I can include it in there too!
    TO EVERYONE: Any ideas what Rustboro should look like? You know, grass, water, sand, stuff like that ? Choose whatever you want.

ALSO: I need someone who is good at palletes to help fix up the outline of some PKMN, I have a problem like this:
    my.php

Last edited:

Osceola

Silent Warrior
    Years
  • Any Hands?

well, anyone ideas? I am going to transform Slateport to Arctica City, with icy mountain tilesets and snow. But I still need an idea for Rustboro and how Dewford should look like. Really, I do need some ideas!

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
  • Well ill resize it as soon as I can and im going to be getting my internet soon this week and thanks for the compliments guys :D

Osceola

Silent Warrior
    Years
  • progress

Okay the progress:
    STARTERS
    ZANWE:fire starter-completed
    STINGTREE-(from RaichuMAN2000) currently working on the back sprite for it.
    AVORY: water starter-working on back sprite
    OTHERS
    Micoon-complete (mightyena and lincoone fusion)
    Zigcoon-Zigzagoon + Mightyena fusion-evolves into Micoon.

(TIGERFIRE IS INCLUDED IN THIS HACK!)-FINAL EVO OF ARCANINE

UMBEON-Umbreon+Espeon(evolved the loss of its tail for psychic power.)

MAPS
    Currently working on barren desert wasteland maze with secret laboratory in it.)

-Dragonmaster1234

Years
  • Okay, I have the Avory backsprite:
    atlantisrebornstarter1back0wy.png

Hope this is okay. ^^

EDIT: Stupid Imageshack made it blurry? No idea why it did that. Anyway, I'll try and fix it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back