• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Atlantis Reborn!

Do you think its a hack in progress?

• Its great for a first hack!

Votes: 24 50.0%
  • Its modest.

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Its okay but I think it will turn out to be a good hack.

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • It's bad.

Votes: 9 18.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Osceola

Silent Warrior
Years
  • Adding Stairs will help

Yeah, adding stairs will indicate the levels and by what do you mean by using 2 types of rock tiles? I'm using tileset 0,19, if you scroll down in AdvanceMap you see the ice and rock tilesets. THX for the comments everybody! BTW, I need some graphic ideas, like icy towns, etc.

DarkFear

I will ^^
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 22, 2010
    Well maybe you could have a town which was struck by boulders from a severe mud slide and so they had to make houses out of the boulders???
    (Don't hesitate to say what a stupid idea XD)

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    this is what i mean...(CHECK ATTACHMENT)

Last edited:

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    i mean the two different coloured rocks dont look right,

DarkFear

I will ^^
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 22, 2010
    smithy.boy said:
    i mean the two different coloured rocks dont look right,

Yeah that makes sense but in the picture you wanted to move the rock cave over to the left?

Dragonmaster1234: For the small circular rocks, there should be a tile where the background is rock. You should use that one instead of the grass background one. This is in the Rock Sanctuary.

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    its alright....My maps arnt really perfect. I think your doing really well.!!!! I was just showing how the two areas were different types of rocks.

DarkFear

I will ^^
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 22, 2010
    Yes I agree with smithy.boy. This will turn out to be a good hack as long as you stick with and not abandon it.

Osceola

Silent Warrior
    Years
  • No, I ought to thank you! I fixed up the sanctuary, if you want you can join the group. You are really good at finding things that I missed!
    Darkfear05, you have good ideas, you can join too if you want!:D And I am not giving up on my first hack or any hack!

Last edited:

DarkFear

I will ^^
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 22, 2010
    Send me over a copy of what you have done by PMing it to me and I will fix up some things =3

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    i will hlep you with some stuff.
    like on this pic..
    1) A cave if you look at other caves on the game have a bit above it, two parts of the entrance.
    2)you could extend this and make it a bit bigger as the corner of the cave is a little glitchy.

I see your a megaman fan? Well if u make a demo you could put zero at the end.

Last edited:

DarkFear

I will ^^
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 22, 2010

1.Make something block of the water. e.g rocks, plants.
    2.Same as 1.
    3.Add tip of tree.
    4.Same as 3.
    5.Add water at base of waterfall.
    6.Minimize roof space.
    I hope this helps and remember this for future times!

DarkFear

I will ^^
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 22, 2010
    Dragonmaster1234 said:
    What should I click on when I PM it to attach it?

Put it on a website and send me the URL. I won't leak the info, I promise.

Good pointing out, Kent.

Last edited:

Osceola

Silent Warrior
    Years
  • Here Darkfear

Kent Colton Rogers: Yeah, I'll get rid of that, sorry. Or will you do it Darkfear?It doesn't matter to me.
    BTW, Kent, its supposed to be like that because there is a rock base above it. The rock sanctuary which is posted above.
    As for the out of bounds, the people will not go on those tiles after I edit those movements and their places on the map. Its just started a week or so you know!

DARKFEAR: Here is the beta up to Sunny Isle attached. This will help me since you get a better idea for glitches.

Last edited:

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
  • Well DragonMaster since im going to be your spriter (I sent you a reply to the pm) ill post some of the previous work ive done. Also I do Trainers, Fusions Recolors, and brand some new pokemon. Thanks for making me a spriter :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back