• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Atlantis Reborn!

Do you think its a hack in progress?

• Its great for a first hack!

Votes: 24 50.0%
  • Its modest.

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Its okay but I think it will turn out to be a good hack.

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • It's bad.

Votes: 9 18.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Osceola

Silent Warrior
Years
  • No problem! Thank you for helping!
    Darkfear05, how's the beta? any other than tilesets glitches that I or you can fix?
    I am currently updating the storyline.

We start with Shelly and you in a reunion party at the lab, (I need day and night for this, I've asked Spazzup) and after the reunion, the next day you are to go to Tide Docks, West of Aqua Sanctuary, to go to the Razo region. And then all the rest starts like what I said in my previous posts.

Blastoise B.B. : after som more tuning, we can use the 2nd fusion for the 3rd evolution for the fire starter! That's cool!

Chris-h11

Programmer
    Years
  • Dragonmaster1234 said:
    Well, any glitches or comments? From now on plz use the glitch format in the first post. Thank you for support!
    Well actually, there are thousands of glitches... Too many to post with the format. Anyways all you did was edit the look, none of the move data is edited and you can't use those caves or trees because they are for Secret bases and wont take you where they need to...

Osceola

Silent Warrior
    Years
  • I know, I am leaving it for now but later when the "new Map" feature in PokeTronic or AdvanceMap comes out, those will be sorted out.
    In the meantime, I keep those in consideration to make it more realistic in the fact that there are other people in the game than just the hero so they get their own base!

Spazzup

umm
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2008
    Dragonmaster1234 said:
    We start with Shelly and you in a reunion party at the lab, (I need day and night for this, I've asked Spazzup)
    Asked me what? x_X

As others have established, your maps leave something to be desired. IMHO it is not a wise decision to use anything containing the word "chaos" in a hack seeing as numerous hacks by n00bs base the entire storyline around it and just tends to sound repetitive and [this might be a stretch] corny. What I just said also applies to nearly anything involving the idea of Shadow Pok?mon or the word "legend".

Now, I haven't tried the beta and I don't intend to seeing as I can't be bothered to ATM; I've never really been much of a beta-tester. Meh. [Translation = DISREGARD EVERYTHING I SAY PLZ]

This hack has potential; you just need to make it work.

Good luck,

Spazz ;D

DarkFear

I will ^^
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 22, 2010
    Sorry for not posting. There were a ton of glitches (no offence) so I got rid of some of them. I'm up to Dream Path in editing and should be done in a few days.

Chris-h11

Programmer
    Years
  • Dragonmaster1234 said:
    Check the 39th post Chris! First test the beta, I added movement permissions.
    Fine, I'll repost it.
    Umm... Thats the beta I played, I am talking about like the Jump things that you jump over you can just walk right through... If you are using AdvancedMap then you go to Move Data then Cover the jump things with 1's

Osceola

Silent Warrior
    Years
  • Oh, that. I'll fix that in a jiffy! How's the mapping as a whole?
    BTW, Darkfear, maybe it would be better to save your maps as .map files and send them to me. Since I am working on other maps too it could get jumbled up.
    Are you working on Sunny Isle and Pacific Isle now? (Those are 2 with ledges.)
    Thanks guys, I'm learning a lot!

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    your not allowed to post roms!!! id edit the post quick. your suppose to make patchs

Darkdata

15 year old me was an idiot.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2013
    Unmodified roms aren't allowed but hacked roms are. It would be BETTER if I use ips patches. I'll fix it anyhow.

Um sorry but roms are not allowed Modafied or not. And you hack looks good i hope it turns out well

Osceola

Silent Warrior
    Years
  • My comment

Light PKMN: Sorry I didn't know, I edited the post, it has the ips patch now.
    Spazzup, sorry I remembered, it wasn't you I PMed amnesiahacker!
    Sorry!
    Okay now I need a list of glitches that you have found so that Darkfear05 and me can edit the maps and I can adjust my maps to what other glitches are in there.
    Okay, 25 glitches are fixed. I'm working on Tide Docks, Oldale is revamped and totally new.

Last edited:

DarkFear

I will ^^
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 22, 2010
    You do not know how sorry I am for not posting. I am to Pacific Isle but there is a problem. When I put in new tiles you will be unavailable to walk across them. So in AdvanceMap can you please run over every tile with the same one? Thanks and I will PM the maps over to you!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back