• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Howdy folks *yeeeehaw*

VHS

"bless yo trap"
Years
  • Hi peeps!

I'm an old member returning that joined back in '11 if I'm correct but forgot my account due to forgetfulness, hehe.

My name is Flo, 21 winters young and been a Pok?mon fan since 2000, fell in love with the anime and got my first game in 2004 which was FireRed. Still have such a nostalgic feeling if I think about it, I can play it again and again. I'm a humble guy and I'm always in for a good conversation. I'm definitely staying here, see you around and have a nice evening yo!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi peeps!

I'm an old member returning that joined back in '11 if I'm correct but forgot my account due to forgetfulness, hehe.

My name is Flo, 21 winters young and been a Pok?mon fan since 2000, fell in love with the anime and got my first game in 2004 which was FireRed. Still have such a nostalgic feeling if I think about it, I can play it again and again. I'm a humble guy and I'm always in for a good conversation. I'm definitely staying here, see you around and have a nice evening yo!
    Hi, I love your username! FireRed gives me nostalgia vibes too c: Although I mostly played Yellow and Ruby back in the day. But Kanto is Kanto!

Hope you'll have a nice time around here - let me know if you feel lost or have questions!

VHS

"bless yo trap"
    Years
  • Hi, I love your username! FireRed gives me nostalgia vibes too c: Although I mostly played Yellow and Ruby back in the day. But Kanto is Kanto!

Hope you'll have a nice time around here - let me know if you feel lost or have questions!

Thanks for the compliment! I do have a quick question tho, I tried uploading my signature which was not too big in filesize but once I upload it it doesnt show up? can you help me out? PM me if you have the answer :D!

I didn't know anyone still knew what VHS was.

Welcome!

Thanks and ofcourse, those things made my childhood haha!

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Thanks for the compliment! I do have a quick question tho, I tried uploading my signature which was not too big in filesize but once I upload it it doesnt show up? can you help me out? PM me if you have the answer :D!

Thanks and ofcourse, those things made my childhood haha!

Does your signature happen to be hosted on Imgur? See the global announcement regarding Imgur links(presently won?t show/work).

Also, welcome to PC as I?m another Gen 1 player(Yellow). Got a favorite team you?d like to share? Have fun and if you got questions, feel free to ask.

Back