• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Error] Error when starting game

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    Hello! I keep getting this error when I try to play test my game. I haven't done anything to it, all I know is when I started it this error started coming up for some reason.
    Capture1.PNG

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Huh. Well, it thinks you've deleted Data/TitleScreen.rxdata, so maybe try to grab a copy of that from a clean Essentials?

Years
    • Seen today
    You didn't properly install Luka's Modular Titlescreens script. It comes with some extra scripts of its own packaged up in TitleScreen.rxdata.
    If you used the manual install, go back to the zip folder you extracted, it'll be sitting in the Data folder in that install.

Alternatively, remove the TitleScreens script section if you were trying to uninstall the script manually.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    Huh weird, I downloaded a new essentials version like you said and that one doesn't have titlescreen.rxdata either...

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
    Years
  • Huh weird, I downloaded a new essentials version like you said and that one doesn't have titlescreen.rxdata either...

Re-read what Vendily wrote in the post above yours. If you're going to add custom resources to your game, best to follow the instructions on how to do that, properly.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    I forgot to give an update on this. I had to do the manual install to fix the issue.

Back