• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Korosu! (Update 7/23/16 6:20 PM ET)

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
I just interacted with the machine and the game froze.All the other times it was working okay,but after I flew to Celadon City and bought Max Elixirs,I came back for the Training Sim and the game froze right there.

Yeah, that's bizarre. I'm sorry to say this but I've got no explanation for this. I hope you didn't lose too much of your progress...

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
I just finished this hack and honestly, I must say it surpassed all your previous hacks. The storyline was utterly brilliant, Love that solid cube of darkness melting through it. However the only thing I'd like to suggest is maybe changing the tiles in your future hacks? It would definitely make the hack more graphically appealing. Good luck with your future projects. :)

DefinitelyNotRodney

Worst Trainer
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 15, 2016
Made an account just to say........
THIS IS THE WORST HACK.
.....WAIT......
FORGIVE ME....
DONT KILL ME, MAN.

Kill this newbie?
>YES
NO

Nice, storyline. I rate it IX/X :)

*EDIT*
BTW, I like the Pokemon League Tournament. :D
Im tired of fighting E4 lol

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Nov 15, 2016
Im having trouble with my gastly it is currently lvl 35 and it hasnt evolved into haunter im really confused?

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
thanks for crediting me drizzle I greatly appreciate it but what did I do to deserve being credited for

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 22, 2016
Trouble in the Ship.
When choosing No.
There's another Island to choose. :3
In the first i only choose yes. And im trouble finding another Island.

Trouble in The Ship.
In the first i only Choose Yes. :3
And i realize there's another island when choosing No.

Last edited by a moderator:

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
If I recall correctly, you gave me some advice on a help thread at some point.

Oh yeah true I did do that but I thought it was because you used my base or something anyway great game crizzle

Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2019
I don't post on here at all, but man I gotta say I just started playing this hack and it's good stuff! I love how you're not afraid to show the "dark" side of Pokemon instead of just being another generic 8 badge adventure like a lot of other hacks. Keep it up, looking forward to your future stuff!

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Nov 24, 2016
I just finished the last gym in the Kanto region, I also found Mewtwo in Cerulean City Cave, he kicked me out of the cave and then i met Outlaw who made Mewtwo leave. So i just have one question, where can i get Mewtwo now?

Trainer 766

I just finished the last gym in the Kanto region, I also found Mewtwo in Cerulean City Cave, he kicked me out of the cave and then i met Outlaw who made Mewtwo leave. So i just have one question, where can i get Mewtwo now?

You don't.The only legendaries you can get are Legendary Bird Trio and Deoxys.That's it.

Years
Hey crizzle, currently been playing this hack and i must i enjoy this hack as much as outlaw and cawps mainly because the story is new and original and its fun. I jizzed my pants when i learn that you implement psycho cut for gallade in this hack. Knowing that i immediately hunt a ralts and evolve it to gallade.

Anyways, great hack as always, i dunno if you will make a new one. If you do, i'll be looking forward to it.

One last question: If korosu is sequel to cawps and outlaw, how come the antagonist which are team rocket, team magma and xandus have low level pokemon?

Possible answer: they're playing nuzlocke themselves

Back