• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Korosu! (Update 7/23/16 6:20 PM ET)

Trainer 766

Hey crizzle, currently been playing this hack and i must i enjoy this hack as much as outlaw and cawps mainly because the story is new and original and its fun. I jizzed my pants when i learn that you implement psycho cut for gallade in this hack. Knowing that i immediately hunt a ralts and evolve it to gallade.

Anyways, great hack as always, i dunno if you will make a new one. If you do, i'll be looking forward to it.

One last question: If korosu is sequel to cawps and outlaw, how come the antagonist which are team rocket, team magma and xandus have low level pokemon?

Possible answer: they're playing nuzlocke themselves
Korosu takes place a few years after the event of Outlaw.CAWPS is entirely another different universe,as how it doesn't seem to have a part in the story.

It's actually the game itself.The grunts are weak AF because they are grunts(not to mention Geno,who only has a level 3 Mankey despite being a brother of a higher rank member) and Xandus because he's just a lame character.He acts intimidating and all and makes it looks like he's an omnipotent being.But he's only using tricks after you defeat him and you killed him off,no question.If he calls himself omnipotent,why did he has such low level Pokemon and how did he get defeated?Because Pokemon.

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
is mamoswine in the game

No.

Hey crizzle, currently been playing this hack and i must i enjoy this hack as much as outlaw and cawps mainly because the story is new and original and its fun. I jizzed my pants when i learn that you implement psycho cut for gallade in this hack. Knowing that i immediately hunt a ralts and evolve it to gallade.

Anyways, great hack as always, i dunno if you will make a new one. If you do, i'll be looking forward to it.

One last question: If korosu is sequel to cawps and outlaw, how come the antagonist which are team rocket, team magma and xandus have low level pokemon?

Possible answer: they're playing nuzlocke themselves

Why is Red weaker in Sun and Moon than he is in HG/SS?

Years
Korosu takes place a few years after the event of Outlaw.CAWPS is entirely another different universe,as how it doesn't seem to have a part in the story.

It's actually the game itself.The grunts are weak AF because they are grunts(not to mention Geno,who only has a level 3 Mankey despite being a brother of a higher rank member) and Xandus because he's just a lame character.He acts intimidating and all and makes it looks like he's an omnipotent being.But he's only using tricks after you defeat him and you killed him off,no question.If he calls himself omnipotent,why did he has such low level Pokemon and how did he get defeated?Because Pokemon.

Well i was wrong when said korosu is a sequel to cawps and outlaw when its actually a sequel to outlaw. but korosu may well happen after cawps since maxie is dead and xandus talked about how he had lost before. A magma grunt also talked about how he was beaten by a cop.

Why is Red weaker in Sun and Moon than he is in HG/SS?

haha maybe red played nuzlocke since gold beat him and he lost in black and white 2. I dont have a 3ds so I dont know how is red in sun and moon.

Kabocha❤

Feeling sleepy...
Years
Well i was wrong when said korosu is a sequel to cawps and outlaw when its actually a sequel to outlaw. but korosu may well happen after cawps since maxie is dead and xandus talked about how he had lost before. A magma grunt also talked about how he was beaten by a cop.

haha maybe red played nuzlocke since gold beat him and he lost in black and white 2. I dont have a 3ds so I dont know how is red in sun and moon.
Because this is a game you play and playability has higher priority than logic.

Trainer 766

It's a game.You wanna progress through the amazing story,you gotta try your best to defeat whatever gets in your way.If you wanna know about other people around you and the villains more deeply.How will you know.What are they?Find out next on Dragon Ball Z.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 25, 2017
Great Hack man! Just beat the game and I love it! Especially the "champion league", felt awesone. Planning on playing Outlaw now, loved CAWPS too!

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
Yay! I won an award! A completely illegitimate award, but an award nontheless. Apparently Pokemon Korosu won best storyline in the 2016 PokeCommunity Hack Awards. (Which is a complete crapshoot, a compilation of like 30 something votes from random members.) But still an award.

Trainer 766

Yay! I won an award! A completely illegitimate award, but an award nontheless. Apparently Pokemon Korosu won best storyline in the 2016 PokeCommunity Hack Awards. (Which is a complete crapshoot, a compilation of like 30 something votes from random members.) But still an award.

You know this hack deserves it better than any other hacks out here because of your ability to make it interesting(not to mention you somehow always exceed expectations), such as dark moments and somehow rated M, but at the same time, humorous and funny. This is what makes us to play your hack, you got talent. You managed to create an amazing hack but at the same time with ugly FRLG tiles, but nonetheless, you deserve it. You're a legend.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 28, 2019
I noticed this second time playing through it, if CAWPS is mentioned, why is May a good person(despite being 8th gym leader).

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 19, 2019
Great hack so far .Just reached rocket hideout ,just wanted to ask if we can get feebas and growlithe in the game as I have seen alot of vulpix but can't find growlithe and can't see location of feebas .

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
Great hack so far .Just reached rocket hideout ,just wanted to ask if we can get feebas and growlithe in the game as I have seen alot of vulpix but can't find growlithe and can't see location of feebas .

In the Sevii Islands both of those Pokemon are rare but they can be found. Growlithe is a rare find in the grass on Mt. Ember.

I don't know much you know about the 2nd part of the game, so I'll put it in spoilers. This is related to another way to find Growlithe.

Spoiler:

Feebas is extremely rare. As far as I remember, it can only be found in the water(surfing) in an area north of Quest Town(7 island) known as Quest North. It is the rarest find there, so it would take some time. I believe(about 75% sure) that I changed Feebas evolution to a water stone evolution(or maybe moon stone, it's been a while).

Thanks for playing.

Alolan_Absol

Lillie ^~^
Years
Um, sorry for being a hog, but how? Like did her boyfriend (spoiler reasons) kill her by pushing her off that final cliff or something?
Also, what game will the Savage Silver be made on?

Years
Hello nice idea for a hack, I'm trying to find numel on mt ember but I only find slugma... Where can I find it? I really want numel :(

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 5, 2024
Just finished speedrunning Korosu after doing the same for the previous two games and I loved the world you made! It was kinda bittersweet to fight Outlaw though since it's hard for me to not get attached to characters eheh...

Also in Korosu I managed to bag a shiny Meowth/Persian that carried me to endgame, so that was also a highlight. Why can't I have this luck in official games. Also I wish I coulda gotten Honchkrow for my small angry Korosu protag

Years
ALL HAIL THE OUTLAW

Edit2: yay won the game with only gengar and walrein xd
Thx for the generous early game TMs BTW xd

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170207-115621.png
    Screenshot_20170207-115621.png
    370.8 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20170207-120904.png
    Screenshot_20170207-120904.png
    267.7 KB · Views: 11
Last edited: