• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Korosu! (Update 7/23/16 6:20 PM ET)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 24, 2017
Just finished doing a nuzlocke on this rom hack and posted it on youtube, gotta to say I really enjoyed playing this Crizzle, even if I nearly got a heart attack in the end game battles. Good Job overall and keep it up.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 25, 2017
Does anyone know where I can get a fennekin in this game? I saw UnlawfulExile's LP on YouTube and saw that an opponent in the Pokemon Tournament had a Delphox. Is there anyway for US to get a fennekin?

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
Does anyone know where I can get a fennekin in this game? I saw UnlawfulExile's LP on YouTube and saw that an opponent in the Pokemon Tournament had a Delphox. Is there anyway for US to get a fennekin?
Nope. Unless you hack this hack yourself and add Fennekin and Braixen too.

Raskolnikov

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
First, I love you Crizzle and appreciate your works. Really. Pokemon Outlaw was great.

So, I'm thinking trying this. Is the hack completed %100?

Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2023
Where do I get a Leaf Stone? Realy need one for my Exeggcute s.s Just arrived at Fortune Island

EDIT: Ok like 5 Seconds after posting it I found it >o<"

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Aug 22, 2017
Maybe I'm just an idiot, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to get to Blaine. I know he's in the Seafoam Islands, but I can't get past the fast current.

Kartana

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 25, 2017
Im quite addicted to the game but it seems tht Im stuck on finding Misty and Blaine please help

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
Maybe I'm just an idiot, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to get to Blaine. I know he's in the Seafoam Islands, but I can't get past the fast current.

Im quite addicted to the game but it seems tht Im stuck on finding Misty and Blaine please help

Blaine- Seafoam where Articuno is found. Should be just like FR.
Misty- Find Mewtwo in Cerulean Cave.

Crizard

"I am the one who has added nuts to the statue!"
Years
I have a question, what do software/programs do you use to make your games?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 25, 2021
Uhm, what pokemon editor did you use in the game? YAPE? I got tired of it since I couldn't really open any roms with it. Do you know any other editors? Thanks nice hack btw

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
Man. I enjoyed playing this hack quite a bit, I loved the the darkness in the story line and the whole concept of gangs, prostitution etc portrayed what the Pokemon world would be like if Pokemon were real. This was a complete step up from the previous two hacks you made. Well done.

Years
I just finished the game, and this is probably one of my favourite hacks to date. I'm a huge sucker for a great hack's story. Super unique and just overall fantastic, so thanks for giving me something to do for a few days! Looking forward to your next hack!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 10, 2017
Starten playing the game and want to know why my Pokemon want Listen anymore and what i can Do against IT?

The Rest of the hack is Really nice

Back