The PokéCommunity Forums Off-Topic Discussions The Underground
Game Over! Joker Game III: WEEBS Win!

The Underground Underneath the surface lies a deep, dark secret. Hidden from plain sight is a forum dedicated to betrayal, justice, and, of course, murder...games! Welcome to PC's mafia game hub!

Old February 26th, 2018 (2:29 PM).

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pecilia View Post
Honestly, I was recruiting you so you'd also go down with the ship. :eyes:
that's fine, because I would have immediately gone down into the ship and blew up its core to speed up the sinking process hahaha

Under Renovations
Old February 26th, 2018 (9:41 PM).
Not Suitable For All Ages

Nature: Naughty
I had fun regardless. It was nice being able to be a semi-immortal dick for once and baselessly hound recruiters to the point of annoyance. Really was surprised I was able to lead a lynch against desox and I'll admit it had me feeling a little high and mighty for a minute.

There was actually a time early on in the conversation between me and newtsie when I had a pretty good idea that he was lying to me at least partly, and knew that something was up when my recruit for that night died. I told my agents I'd be happy to recruit them back if they wanted to be but if they wanted to go elsewhere that was fine with me too, and I pretty much meant that. I'd used my kill on who I thought was the killer already as well as the night which I knew my recruit would fail and told my chat that I was going to block instead so that they might still think I had a kill.

Maybe I'll have better luck next time and not sit on my perma-recruit.
Old February 27th, 2018 (1:36 AM).
coolcoolcool

Nature: Relaxed
good game guys, thanks for hosting bard!

sorry for abusing your trust alvey <3 i honestly was team alvey until sparks recruited me and I saw Newtsie was double-crossing you, and I realised telling you he was lying would result in him telling Sparkin about me and then I would just die

so I just lived by the "I'm aligned to whoever I stand the best chance of winning with" motto

Quick Reply