• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Graphics] Snow Grass Animation

Years
    • Seen today
    Hi all,

For my hack (Based on Fire Red US) I want to import a second grass animation with grass on top of a snow tile. I am thinking about replacing the tall grass or tiny grass animation and use that to create this. Does anyone have any experience in doing this or something alike?

Related to this: I only recognize the parts of the grass animation and the tall grass animation, does anyone know what the other parts are related to?

Grass Animation:
    Grass Animation.png

Last edited:

Dinisk

DinisK
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2019
    in game fr, only grass is used, other parts of this image in other gba games. In fr, the animation of other herbs is turned off, ie through advance map in options, having exposed the tall grass, you will not get it .(translate google)

Back