• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Art. (Yeah this is a generic name)

kingkaiultraron

kingkaiultraron
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 31, 2023
loVNkGK.png

kingkaiultraron

kingkaiultraron
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 31, 2023
My friend Conman decided to have a go at Tracing my artwork and I must say he has done an amazing job at it.
FUuhuBT.png
h5rKJOo.png

NWnjfMc.png

Xs9ITYR.png

PruMjXb.png

fxGERKu.png

(this is a joke post and is not meant to plagurise)

myystogan

[cimg=width:30px;"]https://i.imgur.com/gbudGz1.png
Years
Just wanted to pop by and say that I really, really like [this drawing] of yours, kingkaiultraron. It's intriguing.
In fact, did you draw it directly after experiencing a nightmare or something like that? (I'm asking because you did call it a nightmare in the caption.) If so, you must have a pretty good memory; I'd be the opposite, since it takes me a grand total of five seconds to forget the visuals of my dreams, haha.

That aside, I'm a fan of the complexity of your work. It appears that a lot of effort goes into your sprites in particular, and I can definitely appreciate that. Nice stuff!

kingkaiultraron

kingkaiultraron
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 31, 2023
Just wanted to pop by and say that I really, really like [this drawing] of yours, kingkaiultraron. It's intriguing.
In fact, did you draw it directly after experiencing a nightmare or something like that? (I'm asking because you did call it a nightmare in the caption.) If so, you must have a pretty good memory; I'd be the opposite, since it takes me a grand total of five seconds to forget the visuals of my dreams, haha.

That aside, I'm a fan of the complexity of your work. It appears that a lot of effort goes into your sprites in particular, and I can definitely appreciate that. Nice stuff!

It is not actually based on a nightmare I had, though I do remember a lot of my dreams.
I normally find spriting harder then drawing though shading sprites is much easier.
dHEKdjw.png

kingkaiultraron

kingkaiultraron
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 31, 2023
Just found a bunch of my old rom hacks on my old computer, these sprites bring back memories
mpDuz9O.png
xroLnew.png
stCQJ41.png
FbEgHLO.png
There are over 100 of these in the game and it's quite nostalgic to look back on them.

Back