• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I have severe depression

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    If she has indeed been getting harassed via PMs, the best thing to do would be for her to report these PMs so staff can handle it. Derailing a thread and getting belligerent with other users is not really what I'd call the best course of action here.

For the time being I will leave this thread open, but if this continues I am going to lock it.

I wasn't sure if it was legit or not, but I thought it was because I dropped her a quaint profile message just saying I hope she doesn't forget about this topic because we all want to help.

Knowing him, he thinks that's harassment. I can't imagine anyone actually harassing a member this new, unless it's one of those trolls they said they were fleeing from on FB and they followed them here.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2024
    Hey there!
    I have a less severe form of depression, Dysthymia, but I really do feel ya on the lonliness issue.
    For me it's even more furstrating because I shut away people who want to fill that void for me. It's extremely hard to let anyone into my safe haven/prison. I don't know that it's the same for you, but lonliness is one of the biggest 'contributors' to depression.

I feel that this community is very supportive in nature. Actually, I mostly comment on this specific forum. So I hope you'll feel you can at least vent some stuff in here.

I won't PM you or anything, but feel free to do so if you wanna. I'm just another ordinary human being, and I can't promise to fill that lonely void, but it might not hurt to have someone to talk to, even if only online(not necesarilly me, I might even be the least helpful one when it comes to human interraction).

Hope you'll feel better.

Last edited:

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen today
    Hey Guys, this is I-wish-I-Was-a- Cubone's Finance. She is Really new to this Forum and was just seeking Positive Guidance not Judgement. Not here to cause a beef or anything but I just think you guys should be more supportive oor at least try. She came to this page to have fun, make friends and Host Giveaways. I'm going to be honest her Giveaways are AMAZING and you will LOVE tthem! Ill even Join her! So can you guys give her a chance? That would be Great if you could! Thanks!

Everyone was supportive, they just told her this was not the correct section for an introduction.

Years
  • Okay, this thread has kind of gone in a weird direction so I'm going to close it. If anyone wants to make another thread to discuss depression or mental illness, please feel free to do so, there's nothing wrong with the topic it's just the way it's played out in this thread has gone off in a bit of a weird direction and it doesn't really help the discussion at hand so I'd rather start fresh.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back