• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gotta Adopt Em all.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
  • <I look at Phantump. "Don't worry. I don't insult you... I'm Bartek. Nice to meet you... Welcome here... As you're previous trainer said that he give me you. I try to take and care about you. COme with me. I try combine for you and bed... I think that the best choise for you is Bed which resamblance Dark Wood where you're often lives... As I said Don't worry Phantump. And welcome on my team. " Spinarak and Carbink comming to invite their new friend. When they start playing with Phantump I start build bed for new Pokemon.>

atmmachine11

Jumping portals since 1997.
    Years
  • <I look at Phantump. "Don't worry. I don't insult you... I'm Bartek. Nice to meet you... Welcome here... As you're previous trainer said that he give me you. I try to take and care about you. COme with me. I try combine for you and bed... I think that the best choise for you is Bed which resamblance Dark Wood where you're often lives... As I said Don't worry Phantump. And welcome on my team. " Spinarak and Carbink comming to invite their new friend. When they start playing with Phantump I start build bed for new Pokemon.>

The Phantump enjoys the company of you and your Pokemon that you already own, it happily joins your team. You know that with a strong enough friendship eventually it should evolve into a Trevenant. (Congrats ~)

Also you are back up to 20 Points.

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
  • 96px-043Oddish.png
    96px-702Dedenne.png

Burgling Inventory:
    Spoiler:

I had been watching the guard to the warehouse for at least 3 days before I felt confident I had her routine down. So here I was, in the tall grass on my belly like an Ekans waiting for my chance to strike; or at least gain entry. The dork had been dancing for the past half-hour like she did at this late hour, and I suspected she had to pee. While sitting in the grass I had taken out a couple 'poke tails to snack on and share with Candella and Rafflesia. Needed some energy for snatching stuff after all. I returned my Pokémon after they were done snacking, and put the remains of the tail in a plastic bag to throw away later (can't leave evidence). I watched closely as the guard took off to the right at a quickened pace and I bounded from the shadows.

My mode of entry was a small ventilation grate that was too high for normal access, but that wouldn't keep a high class burg' like me out. Sprinting (as quietly as one can, mind you) I headed for the wall, leaped as high as I could, and used my grip claw to grab onto the wall. This grate was easily 7 metres off of ground level, and I had only about five minutes before she came around the corner so I wasn't too worried about it. If I couldn't get inside in less than a minute I would be very poor at my 'job' and last I checked I wasn't very poor.

The grate had screws on it, as many grates often do so I had my Magnet handy already to remove them. It took twenty seconds for me to take the screws out, ten to get myself into the ventilation shaft, and another ten replace the grate and put the screws back in with the same magnet (this magnet is a high-tech custom. I upgraded it myself.) I was inside the warehouse and could already taste the coin I'd be lifting. Heavily guarded warehouses often have heavily priced items, so that is why I've decided to break into this particular warehouse. I released my two Pokémon helpers from their Pokéballs (I've always used Dark Balls for the lack of light they produce) and we were already heading for our next objective. . .

Last edited:

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • (I using mu points again for rare candies for Bonsly usage <+2 lvl> XD. And I take SHiny Bonsly using him attached Rare Candy on him to make Bonsly on lvl 6 XD)

<"I'm happy that you like me..." I said with happinese also making the bed in Ancient Japanese House with Bonsai Tree's inside... It was prepared for Bonsly which I excepting to get. After present my new Pokemon him bed. I said " I think you are happy. That bed was been like your habitat... Well... I still don't understand why you're previous trainer said that he have so much suffering by you. I don't think so that you are devious. I think you are nice pokemon." Rest of this day I playing and trained with my three pokemons awaiting for obtaining Bonsly which I odrdered from Pokemon Kernell>

Last edited:

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Done, you are now at 30 Points! Since I have been kind enough to make random events for everyone else, here is one for you. (If you aren't into it just let me know)
    A figure stands outside your house. He wears a dark brown trench coat as well as shades preventing you from seeing his eyes. After a bit of time passes, he makes haste towards your door. You hear a loud knock as his fist crash's against your door hard. Do you answer, or ignore him?

I pause playing with Flubby and walk to the door. With Wisp curiously floating behind me I open the door. "Hello. How can I help you?"

atmmachine11

Years
  • 96px-043Oddish.png
    96px-702Dedenne.png

Burgling Inventory:
    Spoiler:

I had been watching the guard to the warehouse for at least 3 days before I felt confident I had her routine down. So here I was, in the tall grass on my belly like an Ekans waiting for my chance to strike; or at least gain entry. The dork had been dancing for the past half-hour like she did at this late hour, and I suspected she had to pee. While sitting in the grass I had taken out a couple 'poke tails to snack on and share with Candella and Rafflesia. Needed some energy for snatching stuff after all. I returned my Pokémon after they were done snacking, and put the remains of the tail in a plastic bag to throw away later (can't leave evidence). I watched closely as the guard took off to the right at a quickened pace and I bounded from the shadows.

My mode of entry was a small ventilation grate that was too high for normal access, but that wouldn't keep a high class burg' like me out. Sprinting (as quietly as one can, mind you) I headed for the wall, leaped as high as I could, and used my grip claw to grab onto the wall. This grate was easily 7 metres off of ground level, and I had only about five minutes before she came around the corner so I wasn't too worried about it. If I couldn't get inside in less than a minute I would be very poor at my 'job' and last I checked I wasn't very poor.

The grate had screws on it, as many grates often do so I had my Magnet handy already to remove them. It took twenty seconds for me to take the screws out, ten to get myself into the ventilation shaft, and another ten replace the grate and put the screws back in with the same magnet (this magnet is a high-tech custom. I upgraded it myself.) I was inside the warehouse and could already taste the coin I'd be lifting. Heavily guarded warehouses often have heavily priced items, so that is why I've decided to break into this particular warehouse. I released my two Pokémon helpers from their Pokéballs (I've always used Dark Balls for the lack of light they produce) and we were already heading for our next objective. . .

Sounds awesome!
    Thanks for putting so much detail. Apologies for the late reply. Schools being a butt.

(I using mu points again for rare candies for Bonsly usage <+2 lvl> XD. And I take SHiny Bonsly using him attached Rare Candy on him to make Bonsly on lvl 6 XD)

<"I'm happy that you like me..." I said with happinese also making the bed in Ancient Japanese House with Bonsai Tree's inside... It was prepared for Bonsly which I excepting to get. After present my new Pokemon him bed. I said " I think you are happy. That bed was been like your habitat... Well... I still don't understand why you're previous trainer said that he have so much suffering by you. I don't think so that you are devious. I think you are nice pokemon." Rest of this day I playing and trained with my three pokemons awaiting for obtaining Bonsly which I odrdered from Pokemon Kernell>
    Awesome! Done and thanks for being patient.

I pause playing with Flubby and walk to the door. With Wisp curiously floating behind me I open the door. "Hello. How can I help you?"
    The man prods at his shades and you can't tell if he is staring at you or not. He lets out a cough and begins to talk. "Have you seen any mischievous looking folks around here?" He looks left and proceeds to look right, than back in your general direction, as if he was hiding from someone. "If you have any knowledge on these individuals at all, I can give you a reward" He beckons and holds out a sketch of two shady looking people.

I happily except to help the girl train. "Tepig I choose you"
    The girl thanks you after countless hours of training, and proceeds to hand you your three rare candies.

CoffeeDrink

Years
  • 96px-043Oddish.png
    96px-702Dedenne.png

Burgling Inventory:
    Spoiler:

I don't think I've ever truly appreciated the air-duct as a structural integrity necessity. It was more out of appreciation of how easy it is to move in and out of a building undetected, at least some of the time. These ducts were quite dusty, and no doubt leaving dirt streaks on my clothes. Luckily I had my mask on so I wouldn't inhale any of this gunk. Candella and Rafflesia kept the pace before me, using natural instinct to guide me onwards, or that was until I bumped into the enraged Raticate.

The Raticate leapt for my face, and due to my being unaccustomed to such large rodents, I was quite startled and I almost yelled out. But in an instant my surprise shifted to anger that this Raticate thought it could best me, so I gave it a lesson in humility and whopped it over the head with an extra running shoe. It was quite dazzed and without even needing to tell her to, Rafflesia used sleeping spores on the over sized rodent to quell the last of the fight. "Excellent" I whispered, and rustled my fingers through her leaves (she loves that. Like a pat on the head I suppose) and thought I saw a spark of jealousy from my other Pokémon.

Whilst the Raticate slept, I thought it best to dispose of the thing by sweeping it out of the air-duct by way of a grate covering. I heard an audible 'smack' as it hit the floor, but even that wasn't enough to wake the foul thing. They live in air-ducts and crevices so they leave there droppings anywhere they please. . . yuck. While I normally deal with Rattatas and Bidoofs, I sometimes come across the big nasties which always give me the heebie jeebies. They stink, they bite, they're dirty. . . what's more is that when that thing wakes, there will be a potential distraction to be had and another chance to grab the gold. So that's one good thing, I guess.

I eyed Candella while crawling through the small space and massaged an ear "patience. . . patience." both Rafflesia and Candella had a kind of rivalry on who performed best at the tasks set before them. I thought it cute the way they ofttimes butt proverbial heads with each other, as they hold no true advantages over the other (although Rafflesia is slightly taller if only in leaves, I suppose). I love them both equally and I believe they know this, but regardless, they bicker back and forth. Luckily it isn't an occurrence on the job, and I'm thankful they both realize the job is of the utmost and petty squabbles can be reserved for later dates when not under threat of discovery.

I heard what we were looking for before I actually saw it: the whoosh and whir of the ventilation fan. Naturally, Rafflesia already knew what was expected of her and began to fan her leaves towards the fan, loosing thousands of spores to put the inhabitants of the warehouse to sleep. While this may be considered cheating, I always thought that a thief un-caught is a happy thief. And right now, I'd say I'm quite happy with the way I spend time with my Pokémon. Some Pokémon trainers claim that bigger and stronger Pokémon are better,smarter, and overall more useful. I tend to disagree on certain points. No one has ever successfully snuck into a building riding on the back of a Rhydon, or infiltrated a restricted area with a Dragonite. Too big, too noisy and not so adorably small.

Now adding a Pts. Tracker. Should be at 30 points as of this posting.

Pts. 30

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • With my four pokemon i start to have and great play.
    - What all you think about went to advanture?
    I think that my Pokemon like it.
    - I hope. That by this advanture. Our bond's become stronger. And we can do everything together.
    When I've seen smiley on face of my friends. We come out from home and heading to the near forest. We going to have an great advanture.

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2015
    I happily except the rare candies and tell the girl "these will come in very handy" and then say to her "whenever you need help in training again, don't hesitate to call me"
    Tepig seems very happy to help the girl train and feels stronger himself

atmmachine11

Years
  • I happily except the rare candies and tell the girl "these will come in very handy" and then say to her "whenever you need help in training again, don't hesitate to call me"
    Tepig seems very happy to help the girl train and feels stronger himself
    After the girl waves you goodbye, you probably feel as if you have made a new friend. (I don't know I can't speak for you : ' )

Thanks for being patient again. ^ - ^ You have a heap of points.

96px-043Oddish.png
    96px-702Dedenne.png

Burgling Inventory:
    Spoiler:

I don't think I've ever truly appreciated the air-duct as a structural integrity necessity. It was more out of appreciation of how easy it is to move in and out of a building undetected, at least some of the time. These ducts were quite dusty, and no doubt leaving dirt streaks on my clothes. Luckily I had my mask on so I wouldn't inhale any of this gunk. Candella and Rafflesia kept the pace before me, using natural instinct to guide me onwards, or that was until I bumped into the enraged Raticate.

The Raticate leapt for my face, and due to my being unaccustomed to such large rodents, I was quite startled and I almost yelled out. But in an instant my surprise shifted to anger that this Raticate thought it could best me, so I gave it a lesson in humility and whopped it over the head with an extra running shoe. It was quite dazzed and without even needing to tell her to, Rafflesia used sleeping spores on the over sized rodent to quell the last of the fight. "Excellent" I whispered, and rustled my fingers through her leaves (she loves that. Like a pat on the head I suppose) and thought I saw a spark of jealousy from my other Pokémon.

Whilst the Raticate slept, I thought it best to dispose of the thing by sweeping it out of the air-duct by way of a grate covering. I heard an audible 'smack' as it hit the floor, but even that wasn't enough to wake the foul thing. They live in air-ducts and crevices so they leave there droppings anywhere they please. . . yuck. While I normally deal with Rattatas and Bidoofs, I sometimes come across the big nasties which always give me the heebie jeebies. They stink, they bite, they're dirty. . . what's more is that when that thing wakes, there will be a potential distraction to be had and another chance to grab the gold. So that's one good thing, I guess.

I eyed Candella while crawling through the small space and massaged an ear "patience. . . patience." both Rafflesia and Candella had a kind of rivalry on who performed best at the tasks set before them. I thought it cute the way they ofttimes butt proverbial heads with each other, as they hold no true advantages over the other (although Rafflesia is slightly taller if only in leaves, I suppose). I love them both equally and I believe they know this, but regardless, they bicker back and forth. Luckily it isn't an occurrence on the job, and I'm thankful they both realize the job is of the utmost and petty squabbles can be reserved for later dates when not under threat of discovery.

I heard what we were looking for before I actually saw it: the whoosh and whir of the ventilation fan. Naturally, Rafflesia already knew what was expected of her and began to fan her leaves towards the fan, loosing thousands of spores to put the inhabitants of the warehouse to sleep. While this may be considered cheating, I always thought that a thief un-caught is a happy thief. And right now, I'd say I'm quite happy with the way I spend time with my Pokémon. Some Pokémon trainers claim that bigger and stronger Pokémon are better,smarter, and overall more useful. I tend to disagree on certain points. No one has ever successfully snuck into a building riding on the back of a Rhydon, or infiltrated a restricted area with a Dragonite. Too big, too noisy and not so adorably small.

Now adding a Pts. Tracker. Should be at 30 points as of this posting.

Pts. 30

Thanks! That tracker is really helpful, and you seem to be a great writer! This was overall super fun to read. I hope you don't have to run into too many Raticate's in the future. Than again you seem quite capable of taking them out. I'll be adding some new Pokemon to the current adoptable's if you are interested.

With my four pokemon i start to have and great play.
    - What all you think about went to advanture?
    I think that my Pokemon like it.
    - I hope. That by this advanture. Our bond's become stronger. And we can do everything together.
    When I've seen smiley on face of my friends. We come out from home and heading to the near forest. We going to have an great advanture.
    This seems cool. Your going on a big adventure? Where are you guys going? Or do you not know? : )

I think i'll take part in this. i'll take the Frokie
    Done! Thanks for joining and being patient. ~

Just a note everyone! Expect faster updates come spring break (next month) which will be for about 2 weeks long of faster updates. Look forward to that.

A question I have for all of you is what do you think about me joining in on this kinda? Maybe just owning a Pokemon and interacting with you guys a bit. Just let me know if you think this is a good idea.

Hero of Twilight

Rest in Peace Iwata.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2016
    After getting back home, I let Frokie out of his ball and showed him around. While he was investigating some wild Flebebe that live around my house, i started making a bed for him. Once i was finished, i called him in. "Hmm... you need a name." after pondering a bit, " i got it! I'll call you Kenju" Kenju smiled, and hopped into bed, which was a large lilypad in the middle of a small pond i installed. As he relaxed and gazed up at the stars though a sunroof, i turned down the lights " good night Kenju, i hope you'll be happy in your new home.

OCC: i hope this was okay, i've never done roleplay before

atmmachine11

Years
  • After getting back home, I let Frokie out of his ball and showed him around. While he was investigating some wild Flebebe that live around my house, i started making a bed for him. Once i was finished, i called him in. "Hmm... you need a name." after pondering a bit, " i got it! I'll call you Kenju" Kenju smiled, and hopped into bed, which was a large lilypad in the middle of a small pond i installed. As he relaxed and gazed up at the stars though a sunroof, i turned down the lights " good night Kenju, i hope you'll be happy in your new home.

OCC: i hope this was okay, i've never done roleplay before

It was good! Don't worry. : ) Keep it up. (You now have 20 Points)

New event Pokemon and some regular ones added.

CoffeeDrink

Years
  • I suppose I'm owning a hoopa now. *scratches head*

Now how to incorporate it into my story. . . I've got it! This is perfect!

I'll be sure to edit this, but this is to mainly lock down the Pokémon.

atmmachine11

Years
  • I suppose I'm owning a hoopa now. *scratches head*

Now how to incorporate it into my story. . . I've got it! This is perfect!

I'll be sure to edit this, but this is to mainly lock down the Pokémon.

Done. I'm very interested in how you can incorporate it into your awesome story. I'm also curious on how it will help you with your burglaries.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • We all heading towards dungeons throught wood's... After meet and beat some Pidgeys. Me and my Pokemons build and camp to stay there during night...
    - Go to sleep my friends. I will look that everything going be allright.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    After a week of it settling in my house, I decided to let my Darumaka outside. There, it encountered a wild Purrloin. Said Purrloin annoyed my Darumaka for a while, until it got mad and responded with a Tackle. The Purrloin survived the hit, but was heavily weakened. I took my Darumaka back inside while the Purrloin crawled away.

Hero of Twilight

Rest in Peace Iwata.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2016
    OCC: I'll take a rare candy please

It's been only a few days, and Kenju fits into my home like a glove. in fact, he's already made friend! one of the more tomboyish Flebebe has started challanging Kenju to matches every so often, and they have grown quite close(I think Kenju has a little bit of a crush, but if he asks, you didn't hear it from me. ;) ) So far he's been getting clobbered in their battles, but he's undaunted, and actually has been growing stronger as a result.

OCC: Kenju= lvl. 6

Last edited:

atmmachine11

Years
  • OCC: I'll take a rare candy please

It's been only a few days, and Kenju fits into my home like a glove. in fact, he's already made friend! one of the more tomboyish Flebebe has started challanging Kenju to matches every so often, and they have grown quite close(I think Kenju has a little bit of a crush, but if he asks, you didn't hear it from me.
    11.%20wink.gif
    ) So far he's been getting clobbered in their battles, but he's undaunted, and actually has been growing stronger as a result.

OCC: Kenju= lvl. 6

He will beat that Flebebe at some point : ' )

After a week of it settling in my house, I decided to let my Darumaka outside. There, it encountered a wild Purrloin. Said Purrloin annoyed my Darumaka for a while, until it got mad and responded with a Tackle. The Purrloin survived the hit, but was heavily weakened. I took my Darumaka back inside while the Purrloin crawled away.

Dang Purrloin.

We all heading towards dungeons throught wood's... After meet and beat some Pidgeys. Me and my Pokemons build and camp to stay there during night...
    - Go to sleep my friends. I will look that everything going be allright.
    Woah, what will appear next?

Back