• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Sunday

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2020
    Hello Softshade, I have been enjoying the game very much, however I seem to have run into a glitch that has hard-locked my save file. I attempted to re-challenge the Elite Four after losing to the Champion and it told me I had to win the tournament again and spawned me back at the Pokémon center. It still prompted me if I was ready for a challenger however and I selected yes which seemed to have spawned them on top of the PC causing them to be stuck and the game appears to be locked in a "NPC is walking" scene because none of my inputs appear to be responding. Would I have to delete my save? Thanks for reading.

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    Hi Spretzal, sorry I didn't see this! I usually get email notifications when I get a post. Send me your save file (Easiest way is to join the discord)
    I actually was just uploading a patch for this bug that someone else had noticed. So I'll fix your save, then download the new version and it should all be good!

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    Hi Necrozaliken, you come back to Diglett's cave later in the game, after you get the Flying gym badge.

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    Patch 2.4.0 is up!
    Adds new Randomizer mode for random encounters/trainer battles
    Improves the PokeScan Roaming Legendary tracker- now shows an icon if it is on the same route as you
    2 New Fakemon- Nimbee and Yimbee!
    Fixes Rotom-Lamp's party icon
    Tweaks backsprites for Chordalux and Galefront
    Fixes a bug where if you lost to the champion on your first attempt, it can hard lock your game
    Fixes a bug where if you lose on Route 1 before healing you can soft lock your game
    Minor text and QoL fixes
    2 New mystery giftsa

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    Patch 2.4.1 is up
    Adds the ability to turn off Randomizer and Nuzlocke Challenge modes off from Cherry's lab
    Fixes a slight bug with Pokemart sell screen
    Changes to Battle, bike, pokemart audio to be compatible with WINE for Mac/Linux
    Buffs safari ball catch rate
    Changes Callisto's ace from Raikou to Zapdos
    Adds Sitrus berry to Silver market and the berry Island
    Minor QoL upgrades
    Fixed a bug where escape rope trigger point wasn't properly turned off in one location
    Adds placeholder cries for Yamselia, Nimbee and Yimbee

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    Hello again, I have won 5 badges and now I am thinking of switching my Excadrill with Yimbee. But I was wondering where could I find a Nimbee. If anyone can please tell me

Tiefi

Røcvald
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2021
    Hello, I've just downloaded the game and have to say, that I don't know any other fan game, that gets updated and patched with new content that frequently, so I've had this game in my eye for some time. However, I've read the Pastebin about Pokemon a bit and I'm wondering, how it's possible to get Pokemon and especially the starters with their hidden abilites? Also I want to give a small suggestion for the move Shadow Force: It's not meant to be on a non-legendary like the ghost-Skarmory, it's the epitome of Giratina's force, the devil of the Pokemon-universe and hence overpowered. But people love this move and want to play it on more than just Giratina and therefore Game Freak created a power-nerfed variant for it called Phantom Force. So I really suggest to change Shadow Force to Phantom Force for non-legendaries.

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    Hi Mark, Yimbee and Nimbee can both be found in Carbon Slums, which is after you get to gym 6.
    Hi Tiefi, thanks for the interest! I understand the principle behind legendary exclusive moves. But even game freak itself has eventually made Legendary signature moves non signature before- take Sacred Sword. I really wanted to give My regional Kiraki a unique moveset to make it something people would want to include on teams. Maybe I should give it Phantom Force, but Shadow Force as an egg move (Legendaries can breed in my game)

Tiefi

Røcvald
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2021
    Shadow Force as an egg move is a really good idea! The thing with Sacred Sword is, that its power is good, but not op, and every non-legendary or non-mysterious Pokemon with it doesn't have the fighting-type.
    However, I read a bit through the discord and I decided to wait a bit longer until I start the game, namely until Crown of Tundra comes out, because I really want a starter with an unique hidden ability and without HA-capsules that seems really unpleasant. I would have to play until end game with a starter I don't even want to get an HA-ditto by mystery gift to then breed an HA-starter with it and abandon my original starter, which I've never done in any game, since starters are kinda sacred for me. ;)

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    Patch 2.4.2 is up
    Adds a custom trainer for Naphy, who completed the game as a mono type champion for all 19 types
    Adds a mystery gift
    Makes original starter Pokemon come with Hidden Ability
    Tweaks some Pokemon movesets
    Adds missing graphics for roaming legendary tracker

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2022
    I'm sold--I have to try this. You won me over at "an alternate Yanma evolution." He's one of my absolute favorites! And I'm excited to see what the Eeveelutions look like as well as getting into the groove of the Light type. Looks really impressive! I'll have to keep posted here on things I come across!

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    Glad you're into it wcbvei234! Sorry for the slow response, it seems like I'm not getting notified of posts anymore

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    Patch 2.4.4 is up
    Fixes a bug introduced in 2.4.2 that prevented mystery gift Pokemon from coming with their Hidden abilities
    Adds a new mystery gift
    Boosts shiny chances for starters and legendaries

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    Patch 2.4.5 is up
    Minor bug fixes for Embargo, Destiny bond, Psychic Terrain
    New Mystery Gift code

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Hi when I go to check the game with avast it tells me that there is a malwere inside, do I have to disable the antivirus to play it?

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    You shouldn't have to disable antivirus to play. Some antiviruses seem to get confused by the size of the file, but the game is built from a clean version of Pokemon Essentials and there is no malware in it.

Non serve che disabiliti l'antivirus per giocare. Alcuni antivirus si confondono per via della dimensione del file, ma il gioco e' compilato da una versione pulita di Pokemon Essentials a non c'e' alcun malware.

Tiefi

Røcvald
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2021
    Wow, as promised I've started playing Pokemon Sunday right after I finishing Crown of Tundra and I'm really grateful, that the starters now come with their hidden abilites and you even made Shadowforce an egg move for Skarmory in such a short time! I know, I already requested a lot, but I have one last request: I looking forward to playing with the new dark-typed Lunatone, one of my favorite Pokemon, and definitely want to have my favorite rock-type move Power Gem on it, which is possible since 7. Gen, but is it also possible in this game? Is there a Move Tutor or a TM/TP for it?

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    Crown Tundra Patch is up!
    New Area of R10
    Previously missing battle items such as Seeds, Eject button
    Rebalances G-max and fakemon Megas to be +100BST with no HP changes the way normal megas are
    Adds missing Psychic type e4 challenger
    Adds missing Poison Memory
    Adds Griseous Orb
    Renames R15 training area to R16
    Changes fixed moves from trainers in Randomizer mode to reflect new species
    Minor bug, text and mapping fixes
    Evolution Items now respawn once per day

Back