• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Sunday

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2022
    Is there a complete walkthrough of this game?Because I dont know where to go after the 4th gym

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    Patch 2.5.11 is up
    Added a new MG
    Makes it so that static encounter legendaries that are defeated will respawn after becoming champion
    Added Throat Spray as an item
    Minor text fixes

Years
  • Hi, the download link seems to be directing to the 2.0 update instead of the 2.5.11
    is that right or is it the wrong link?

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    No, that's fine. The realy version number is seen at the top of the options menu in game. The file download name is always 2.0

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2023
    I like the idea and concept of the game, but can someone explain why is light super effective against water? I just hate it when they make a stupid nerf to my favorite type, Water. Sure you can add a new type in that can wall Water types, but at least make it logical.

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    Have you ever seen how fast a puddle evaporates on a sunny day? Light evaporates water, seems pretty logical to me.

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    Patch 2.5.12 is up
    New Special Tournament trainer for sliversky for becoming champion as all 19 type
    New Mystery gift scyther with new shiny sprite
    Fixes longtime bug that game would crash after intro played through
    Changed remaining EBS move animations to Reborn animations

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    Patch 2.5.14 is out
    fixes lag in battle (or if you are on 2.5.13, out of battle as well)
    Nerfs difficulty of Tournament and elite four by 3 levels on easy mode
    Prevents user made custom trainers from appearing in easy mode tournament
    Trainers use a fixed team of 6 rather than rotating their pokemon for easy mode tournament and e4.

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2023
    Have you ever seen how fast a puddle evaporates on a sunny day? Light evaporates water, seems pretty logical to me.

So if you are implying that the heat from the sun evaporates water, then why isn't fire supereffective against water?

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    Patch 2.5.16 is out
    Fixes two newly added overworld pokemon that can cause crashes
    Adds a bunch of new custom shinies from @Galacta
    Fixes a bug where sometimes all of the elite four spots could be taken up when you were supposed to be in.
    Adds 7 new mystery gifts!
    Minor QoL and text fixes

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    I got two emails about comments, but they don't appear here. Not sure if they were deleted or users are shadowbanned...
    Either way:
    "does anyone know where I can get an exp share/exp all? Just battled the first gym leader"
    You can get exp share in Silver Town before the second gym if you show the researcher the Pokedex with 35 Pokemon caught.

"I just battled the third gym leader but i'm stuck and can't move or save. I'm like standing beside her but on the right of her"
    Very strange. I checked the event and don't see anything that could lock it, no one else has reported this either. You might just have to rebattle her.

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    New Update 2.6.0
    Adds a dexnav style route encounter list in the Pokegear, which is given at the rival battle in the cemetery. If you are past the 4th gym it should be added automatically
    Adds a rival encounter after the boron gym
    Adds 4 new mystery gifts and 2 new personal trainers
    Fixes a bug which made choice items not lock properly if you u-turned into a Pokemon with the choice item
    Fixes a bug where Galarian rapidash had galarian slowpoke's cry
    Fixed a bug that could get you locked in Mewtwo's dungeon
    Changed the tournament so that you encounter only 1 custom trainer, always in the second round.
    Minor bug, graphical, and text fixes
    Tweaks Arceus and Blacephalon move sets so they don't have self destructing moves when you encounter them

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2022
    Well there's a glitch where I can't throw pokeball and I am stuck pls can someone help?

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    I've never run into this glitch. How far into the game are you? Is this the very first time you try and catch? Or is it deeper into the game. Can you describe your issue in more detail?

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2022
    I am currently in germanium village received my first Pokemon and when I got pokeballs I tried to catch my first pokemon but it does not show throwing animation. BTW I am playing it in joiplay emulator.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2023
    Hello! I am enjoying this game very much. I'll post a more detailed review when I'm done, as I've only just gotten the first badge! For now, I wanted to ask how far into the game are ability capsules available? I realized one of my Pokemon has the wrong ability and I'm not sure whether to catch and train another, or just make do for now.

Back