• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Sunday

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    @Tieri
    "I looking forward to playing with the new dark-typed Lunatone, one of my favorite Pokemon, and definitely want to have my favorite rock-type move Power Gem on it, which is possible since 7. Gen, but is it also possible in this game? Is there a Move Tutor or a TM/TP for it? "
    Sorry I missed your reply again Tiefi, yes there is a move tutor late in the game to get power gem on Lunatone.

Also new update 2.5.3 is up with several bug fixes and 2 new Mystery gifts

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2023
    Hello everyone! Is there any video which shows how to pass the maze on the cemetery? Because I always get caught by the ghost.

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    Hi EternalLight,
    The ghost slows down after you fail 10 times, then a bit more after 20, so it will get easier if you can't get through at first. The best strategy for that one hard corner is to wait on the way down until it is right above you before going left. If it stays to the left of you you won't make it.

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2021
    can you explain how to get past the ghost thing in the cemetary? went there after discovering the absence of the next gym leader

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    Hi SjaakBakker,
    The previous comment should help you with that. The ghost slows down after you fail 10 times, then a bit more after 20, so it will get easier if you can't get through at first. The best strategy for that one hard corner is to wait on the way down until it is right above you before going left. If it stays to the left of you you won't make it. You can also try gaining some space by doing a loop in the top right.

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    Patch 2.5.5 is up.
    Adds a special trainer into the game for Mastro Kastro for finishing the national dex
    Adds missing code for Triage into the game
    Fixes Natural cure/ regenerator to work for switch outs caused by Uturn/roar etc.
    Adds Zygarde's signature moves to move tutor
    Fixes a minor bug with the elite 4 that could allow the same person to be in two spots at once.

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    The ghost slows down after you fail 10 times, then a bit more after 20, so it will get easier if you can't get through at first. The best strategy for that one hard corner is to wait on the way down until it is right above you before going left. If it stays to the left of you you won't make it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    Patch 2.5.7 is up
    Changes how Mystery Gift codes are claimed
    Adds 6 new mystery gift codes
    Adds a special trainer for LHFF for completing the living (all forms) national dex
    Adds an automatic backup for save files
    Relocates an out of reach hidden item in the Gold city Pokemon Center
    Fixes a few sprites

CelinaNeelu

CelinaNeelu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Okay so in the flying gym I cant find two dam birds I've tried right clicking everywhere, Do they drop down on you?

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    Of the nine, I think only two jump out at you. The rest are semi-transparent in the trees, and you have to click on them. The ones most often missed are on just off the south side of one of the bridges, and Chatot on the left side in the upper section.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Great game, really enjoying it, but I think there might be a glitch on Route 13.

I was defeated by Reysh and then when I went back to battle him again, his sprite didn't come and it won't let me move or do anything now that i've beaten him. How do I fix this?

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    Terribly sorry about that! If you join the discord, you can send me the save file, and I can debug the issue and fix it!

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2024
    Hey, before I say anything, this is a awesome fangame. Great Fakemon designs, a cool story idea, and though I miss the animated sprites, they still look swell! Plus, as a guy who looks for fangames that include every Pokémon, this is a dream come true! However, I'm also a guy who really likes the EXP Share, for a variety of reasons, but I can't seem to find it. To be fair, I've only just gotten to the third town, I've not even beat the second gym yet, but from what I've researched, you never get a EXP Share! Easy Mode helps with speeding up team building, sure, but it's still not the same. What I'm trying to say is:could you add EXP Share in a future update, if you ever do one, and you haven't already? I don't know how simple it would be, but it'd be very appreciated!

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    Hi criticalflinch! Thanks for the comments! Exp share is in game, in Silver Town, you are given it as a reward if you show the researcher your pokedex with 35 species owned. If you are on easy mode, you get exp all instead of exp share.

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    Update 2.5.9 is out
    4 new light type moves!
    Blinding Rush- light type wild charge
    Solar Fists- BP 40 light type double hit
    Shimmer Sphere- BP 65 special move that has a 35% chance of lowering special defense
    Holy Sword- Light type night slash
    New custom trainer for Matt for becoming every type champion
    Tweaked some pokemon movesets based on request
    Tweaked some e4 pokemon to make them more competitive
    Fixed braille text at the back of the caves for Regieleki and regidrago
    Added Light Gem to game
    New mystery gift
    Fixed whirlwind/dragon tail style moves to end wild battles
    Changed Mega Flygon's ability to Adaptability
    Fixed AI to acknowledge Primal abilities to give immunity to water/fire, and Light is immune to fire

Back