• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Got sidetracked completely and now I'm a member.

LanceTheRiolu

Dreamer
Years
  • I meant to just grab some images for a script I got off of this site (made by FL, creator of Pokémon Island) and then needed to create an account and then also spent an hour or so filling out profile stuff. So yeah, got thrown off task. But, I don't mind, this seems like an awesome place. It's nice meeting all of you who will probably be posting in my welcome thread. ^^

So anyways, I not only have played many of the Pokémon games, I'm also hoping to create a few of my own. Would help if I would stop stressing out a bit about originality (I feel like I have to do/make everything myself)

Anyways, how is everyone today?

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC! It?s always nice to see aspiring fan game makers join the community. We have many resources available for you to take advantage of. Which Pok?mon game(s) are your favorite? If you have any questions, don?t hesitate to ask! Enjoy your stay!

LanceTheRiolu

Dreamer
    Years
  • My favorite games would have to be Soulsilver, Diamond, and Emerald. They each have something that makes them stand out. Soulsilver to me felt like a well rounded game, with a lot to do, a lot to see, great music and art, and being able to walk with your Pokemon in game and using the Pokewalker was also cool. (They also had a awesome online plaza where you could play minigames with others and ride floats.) Diamond has myths and legends, which gave the game an air of mystery, and I also liked the Pokemon in Sinnoh. The story and villains are great too. They also had the stamps that you could put on Pokeballs to give your Pokemon some special effects upon being sent out. (SS/HG had this too, but you could only get a few each day, instead of being able to mass buy them) Emerald, while not as big as the other two games, still had good Pokemon, great music and art, a great region to explore, and unique ways to battle. (Letting your Pokemon think on their own, wins being determined by how you battled, and the battle Pike, while not being exactly a unique way to battle, was still a unique concept)

Thanks for the warm welcome!

She

is home
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    Yes it's super duper awesome here full with extremely super duper friendly people! (sorry for that hehe)
    Putting that aside, welcome to the one and only Pokecommunity and it's a pleasure to meet you.
    I see you interested in ROM Hack, I would really love to play it. Good luck with your future creation. Oh and to answer your question, I'm fantastically healthy hehe. Enjoy your time and stick with us always, toodles!

Years
  • Hi there friend, welcome to PC :3c

Not much is up here, just posting around on my phone at work to pass time lol. Hope you?re doing all right too.

& yeah DPPt were especially awesome. I was very immersed in the region and gameplay, plus customizing poke ball effects was especially cool like you said. Seems like you?ve got great taste in games! Haha.

See you around. :D

Back