• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

7th Gen Mina's Trial

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • In S/M, Mina did not have a trial, but in US/UM, she has one. In her trial, you need to collected flower petals to turn into a rainbow flower to summon the totem Pokemon.

What did you think of Mina's trial? I actually found it pretty fun!

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Kinda... lazy? It was just go back to previous areas and rebattle other people first. There was no 'puzzle' to it, just a polished/prettied-up fetch quest of sorts.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • i didn't even remember her trial lol did usum even exist............i just bought ultra sun today so if i get around to playing it soon (and actually committing...) then i'll figure it out. i vaguely remember it?? it's...okay. it's fine? i guess? it's clearly very forgettable. i find that a lot of the trials were very forgettable and not challenging at all. i appreciate that gamefreak tried something different, but i don't think it worked in the long run.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    tbh I'm just glad she had a trial at all

girl didn't get nothing before cuz Game Freak pushed out an unfinished game

Back