• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you dislike about what you're currently writing?

Years
  • Is there anything you're not happy about in your current project or RP? Maybe something more generalised about you're writing you think you need to improve on?

Bay

Years
  • For Foul Play, the way I structured the chapters in the beginning. I had some people say I crammed so much in one chapter and it shows lol. Sometimes I thought about wanting to do a new thread of Foul Play to reorganize the chapters and maybe fix a few other things too but ehhh so much work lol. I thought about doing a PDF version of the story after I finish and make those changes then.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Some of my acrostic poetry feels awkward, so I end up having to change a few things here and there about it. For prose, absolutely nothing. Except when I accidentally repeat a word I did not intend to, but that's why I proofread my work 3 or more times, anyway.

Years
  • Some of my acrostic poetry feels awkward, so I end up having to change a few things here and there about it. For prose, absolutely nothing. Except when I accidentally repeat a word I did not intend to, but that's why I proofread my work 3 or more times, anyway.

I feel like it's hard to make an acrostic poem that doesn't read a bit awkward, to be honest. If you can ever figure it out, I'll be impressed.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I feel like it's hard to make an acrostic poem that doesn't read a bit awkward, to be honest. If you can ever figure it out, I'll be impressed.

I wrote one that spells out the word suffocating, and I'm particularly proud of that one since my friend said it sounded like song lyrics, but it's definitely a very limiting type of poetry when you want to keep it from line-breaking.

Back