• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2023
    Would you mind if I used some of your Fakemon in my game? I really like them! Contact me at Discord AquaticTyphoon#7935 Please in the Pokecommunity discord.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Don't know if anyone would be interested in it but I've just replayed the game again myself and noticed there's a few of the custom pokemon not available in the wild (some of which are quite good) as well as a boring distribution of normal pokemon, so made some adjustments during my playthrough to make these available and was wondering if it would be worth uploading?

That would actually be pretty dope! I hope you do consider it!

Years
  • I was wondering if anyone can help me, I've noticed this hack makes use of RTC but for some reason it won't work properly with some emulators etc even when changing the header data to match that of Pokémon Emerald even though that method works for every other game.

Years
  • honestly the only thing i feel like nitpicking about is that the game added phys special split without incorporating new moves. so what if the fire starter is a special attacker? it doesnt matter for its steel dual type because the only steel moves that exist are physical (no flash cannon) for example. the game would have been better off without PSS like a normal gen 3 game. Either go all the way or dont try do half assed changes to something that wasn't broken.

Years
  • Hello! Any legendaries excess ? Like the legendary beasts ? Ho-oh ? Regirock, regice, resteel ? In this version ? Because I battle the other trainers have pokemon ho-oh, regirock...

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2022
    Random question: I downloaded YAPE in order to see all of the pokemon's stats and available moves and typing and such, just out of curiosity (I haven't actally started yet). But then I looked at the TM list, and noticed tm13 is Outrage.
    ...why???
    Also, because of this, everything that could learn Ice Beam can now learn Outrage, like Jynx and Wingull, which is admittedly hilarious. But at the same time I wanted to teach my Voltageist Ice Beam later, soooo.....

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2023
    Hi! I'm a few hours in and never got any running shoes. It's a bit of pain walking back and forth between places at normal speed, any help?

Guzeinbuick

I make Digimon rom hacks
    Years
    • Seen today
    Just finished this hack now.
    Z1ioKoE.png

The best part of this game is, without a doubt, the spritework on the Fakemon. They are so. Damn. Good. Some of these are good enough to even to be official. I know how much work it is getting a sprite just right (not to mention icons and backsprites!) so I hugely respect the hard work that went into the Fakemon in this game. Really, really impressive!

As for just a little constructive criticism:
    -The game was really easy all the way up until the E4. I didn't use the ExpAll or Lucky Egg and I refuse to grind. Even still I beat everything first try except for the E4. Maybe try and stabilize the difficulty curve?
    -Some of the NPCs still have their dialogue from Fire Red. It's kind of funny hearing them talk about trainers and towns we've never seen or met before.
    -I know I have no right to criticize plot elements (since I didn't even make any narrative changes in my own hacks), but the plot of the world being threatened by cataclysmic battle between Legendary A and Legendary B until Legendary C shows up and pacifies them has already been done in Emerald. I know you even acknowledged this in-game (Steven makes a brief aside to the player how "this feels familiar") but still. It would be nice to see something a little more fresh?
    -(NITPICK) some grammatical errors in dialogue and Pokedex

Overall I enjoyed it. :) Thanks for the awesome Fakemon experience! And again HUGE props to the spriters involved!

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2023
    Just finished this game and I absolutely loved it! Well balanced and I really liked the fakemon designs - especially the pre evolution of Aerodactyl, was not expecting that when I restored the fossil!

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    I noticed that the game became incompatible with pkHex after a recent update. It worked on my old version which was from 2020

It became incompatible but you can still make it work with some extra steps.
    1. Create a save state on the latest version and load it on the older version.
    2. Normal Save after loading the save state then reset the game and load it, there'll be a message telling "save file is corrupted, previous save file will be loaded" ignore it. Load and just save again to remove it.
    3. You can start using pkhex now.
    4. After editing your save, load your save and make another save state.
    5. This time around, run the latest version of Pokemon Sienna then load the save state then normal save. Reset the game, there's the save file is corrupted message again but just ignore it like before, load your game and save again and it'll be gone.

PS: To others who want to continue their game on the latest version but started in an older version, older save files are incompatible but you can just make a save state on the older version and load it on the latest version then normal save.

steeleel

Oi Sasuke! You me Roival?
    Years
    • Age 23
    • He/him
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    I downloaded this to play on my 2DS but when booting it up I get a screen saying my copy isn't legit before i get stuck on a white screen, is there any way around this?

edit in case anyone has the same question: if you're using NSUI, make sure you're using GBA Virtual Console & change the save type to Flash 1Mbit Macronix, ID: 0x09C2 + RTC, that's what fixed it for me

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2023
    Last I knew, there was no physical/special split in this hack. It's been quite some time since I last played it, though

Back