• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: [Finished] SURVIVOR PC - LEGENDCHU PRODUCTION'S MAIDEN VENTURE

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
  • CURRENT SCORE

Master Snowy - 1
    Espeonica - 2

Espeonica jumps into the lead. If she gets this right, it'll be game over, so here's the fourth question

Q4. Cobalion's weight is ______?

Pika Pika :chu:

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • CURRENT SCORE

Master Snowy - 2
    Espeonica - 2

Wow, we're absolutely neck & neck. This is the decider. Get ready. Here we go:-

Q5. What is Liepard's National Pokedex Number?

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2020
    Haha, yeah it really was! Whoohoooo! X) :p

Good game well done, Espeonica and @everyone...

And thanks to LegendChu for being an amazing host! :)

CrackerSmiliesPop.gif~c200

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2020
    Haha, yeah it really was! Whoohoooo! X) : p

Good game well done, Espeonica and @everyone...

And thanks to LegendChu for being an amazing host! :)

CrackerSmiliesPop.gif~c200

King Rockruff

Rockruff
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2016
    I'm online, but I'm often not at home, and since I don't have a smartphone it may take a while for me and Greenlegend to be on at the same time. I'll try though.

The place I usually stay at when I'm not at home has crap wifi also, just probably worth mentioning.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • I'm online, but I'm often not at home, and since I don't have a smartphone it may take a while for me and Greenlegend to be on at the same time. I'll try though.
    The place I usually stay at when I'm not at home has crap wifi also, just probably worth mentioning.
    Hopefully you can get some good internet man, I'm online now but its also 2:10am so bed time hahaha
    Wow, u stay up quite late huh. I don't know if Alola is online or not, if he is, do u guys wanna do this, will hardly take 10-15 minutes!

Back