• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi all, help please

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    Hey guys I'm new here, hope all are well.

I have a question regarding light platinum. I played it a few years back and just kind of forgot about it so I re-downloaded it and play it on "my boy" on my phone, however this time around the rom gets stuck at the point in the game where all 4 legendaries are fighting. Is there anything I can do about I don't really fancy starting all over again

Last edited:

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • Hey there! Welcome to PC!

Unfortunately I cannot help you at all. Maybe someone at the Light Platinum thread can help you out? It can be found [here].

I hope you figure it out so you don't have to restart :o

Years
  • Yeah be sure to ask in the official Light Platinum thread.. that's your best bet, I've personally never played the game so I can't say much. Welcome George! Hope you have an awesome time here & will consider staying even outside the ROM hacks <3

Years
  • Heyo! Welcome to PC, George! Like ^ stated try asking in that thread. Other than that it might be problem with your save type, is it Flash 128k? If yes then either that's a glitch or bug in game. I hope you get it sorted out 'cause I know, starting a game from start is real hard and boring : (

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    Thank you for the response guys, I had a look in the thread and others have had the same problem. There's not been a fix as far as I can see but will keep searching thank you.

Back