• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
if u will call all the boys then i will try to CALL ALL THE GIRLS I KNOW!!!

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

I already started. I will call people from .Ezune to Ninjagon. You will be doomed.

Jiggly Jello

DJ Squiggles
Years

Starting from 500 (and counting it over 8 times) I have found that Umbr3n's post of 482 is actually 483....this is because mineox100 post Today, 05:36 AM should read 489 instead of 490, making all subsequent counts off by 1

That is all the remaining brain power I can muster but I have checked and checked and checked and I would give my right eye to say that this is correct (if it weren't already gone)

Take it as you will but this marks the final posting for me until I hit the proverbial haystack.

G'nite

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

Umbreon used Psychic!

Hikari's Dizziness greatly rose!

Hikari is confused. . .

. . .

Hikari hurt herself in it's confusion!

Umbreon used English Fire!

Super Effective!

Hikari fainted!

TY

Due to some convincing words of my mate diab_low... i have come back to this place...

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
Started again? hahahaha

Okay, Ezune, you're one of the only boys who can summon me. So, I'll PM you the required Password that you need to have to be able to get me in on this game, since I'm coming here more rarely now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back