• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kon'nichiwa (Artist Intro & Chat)

Years
:D Hola! Como estas? ^.^ Nice to meet you all :) (waves)
I am a semi blind, clinically depressed, (SFW) Artist from the Caribbean region, who recently turned 27 a couple weeks ago ^.^"
I've been drawing for 15 yrs - (10/12 traditionally and the last 5 digitally since I went to Uni and "upgraded" ), and while I'm more known online for creating Manga OC Art, I also create stuff like Portraits, Abstract Art, 3D Objects, Nature Illustrations, Logo designs, Beaded Jewelry, Vector Resources etc.

:) In my spare time (hobbies), I do enjoy taking amateur photos via my mobile phone, I like colouring people's linearts digitally, and doing film/media research such as watching anime & non commentary gameplays via Youtube.

I do speak alittle Spanish and Japanese from time to time also, cuz writing in English all the time gets kinda boring for me sometimes ^.^"
My favorite foods are Soup, Spaghetti and Meat balls, Lasagna, Curried beef, Rum and Raisin Ice-cream,
and Chocolate, My favorite drinks are cold water, Sprite and/or Mountain Due.

In terms of Pokemon, I am just a casual fan cuz of the anime, and my first Poke game was Pokemon: Emerald - (though I never got to finish that game cuz well, you know, life happens lol.) But atm I'm re watching the anime series (with Ash), and writing down each pokemon that is shown once in the show, cuz I am planning on working on some Gijinka Art for all the pokemon I can do, in the order they showed up in the show.... I am currently at esp 150 in the Johto League re-watch.

I found this place via a Google Search, cuz I was looking for more Anime/Manga Forums to join where I could showcase my art, make friends and from time to time launch my Art Request and Trading Services so people can participate in them. (I was supposed to do the Event last yr, but I got sick and had to spend some time in the hospital o_o Now I am home, focusing on recovery and just making preparations for the event for this yr instead.)

Alright, now that that stuff's out of the way, would anyone like to chat?? If you have any questions/want to get to know me, you can freely ask. Oh and if you want to be friends, I'm ok with that too...
(Sorry if my intro was too wordy btw.)
142045270cdb649dbddaff5c0fc35f22-dc7fwx4.png

Years
Your art is so lovely! I adore it. <3 Welcome Anisa, it's fantastic to meet you! Yeah PC is a good place to showcase and discuss art as we have so many incredibly hard-working and talented people here.

But atm I'm re watching the anime series (with Ash), and writing down each pokemon that is shown once in the show, cuz I am planning on working on some Gijinka Art for all the pokemon I can do, in the order they showed up in the show.... I am currently at esp 150 in the Johto League re-watch.

Wow, that's quite a feat. Good luck!!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Oh wow! You drew that?! That's absolutely incredible! Being an illustrative artist with visual impairment.. That's one of the most impressive things I've ever heard of. I know it's not impossible, but I've never met another artist online or offline who faces those kinds of challenges in their creative process. I sincerely hope you post your work in the Art Studio! I would love to hear more about how you create art and what it means to you. <3

But anyway, welcome to PC (and a late happy birthday to you too!). If you like chatting with people I recommend giving PC's Discord server a glance as well. I have a feeling you're going to fit in very well at PC. Don't be afraid to ask questions if you have any! n_n

Years
Your art is so lovely! I adore it. <3 Welcome Anisa, it's fantastic to meet you! Yeah PC is a good place to showcase and discuss art as we have so many incredibly hard-working and talented people here.

Wow, that's quite a feat. Good luck!!

Gracias ^.^ (I may launch my Art Request in Dec this yr, so if you're interested, look out for the thread in the Creative/Art Section here ^.^)

Years
Oh wow! You drew that?! That's absolutely incredible! Being an illustrative artist with visual impairment.. That's one of the most impressive things I've ever heard of. I know it's not impossible, but I've never met another artist online or offline who faces those kinds of challenges in their creative process. I sincerely hope you post your work in the Art Studio! I would love to hear more about how you create art and what it means to you. <3

But anyway, welcome to PC (and a late happy birthday to you too!). If you like chatting with people I recommend giving PC's Discord server a glance as well. I have a feeling you're going to fit in very well at PC. Don't be afraid to ask questions if you have any! n_n

Yep - all four of them. They were OCs of a friend of mine on Deviantart. She wanted to do an Art Trade with me for some reason, so I drew out 2 characters she wanted done in my style (in exhange for her drawing my OCs in her style), and the other 2 I just did for fun. I drew all of them out in Illustrator last yr, but The first one in all purple with twin tails, I did the colouring for last yr - before getting ill. The other 3, I coloured out this yr - to finish the Art Trade.

I have more Trades to do though, just like that one, but with 6 people and then a few Art Requests....oh and then I have my own projects to do, but cuz of my health I'm now just slowly taking my time doing them lol.

Eh? Is it? I also draw with a mouse instead of a tablet, I guess I don't see it as "impressive" cuz I'm accustomed o_o
I think I will make 2 threads there later actually. One to showcase my art in general, and one for the Freedom Project (Art Request and Trade Service for later) - but first I want to finish some more art first ^.^

Ethmya

Always changing.
Years
Semi blind artist, that's dope.
I hope to see you, and hopefully your art, around here!
<3

Last edited:

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
KONICHIWA!!! :D *bow's cutely*

I'm Jirachu! Korrina fangirl and cute things lover!!! :3 And uhhh i'm pretty active around here if you wanna be friends. Just please try to stay cheerful around me (i'm very sensitive to negativity...i don't even enjoy dark stuff in fiction all that much!!!).

Your magical girl fanart is adorable by dah way :D

I hope you will have a lot of fun here ^_^ This forum is so nice~

*glomp's korrina* And don't get any ideas about my waifu >D And, yes, I am talking about Korrina from Pokemon x and y. :P I am weird haha

Years
Semi blind artist, that's dope.
I hope to see you, and hopefully your art, around here!
<3

Thanks? thought I don't know how that is dope really, but ok :) o.o

You will, but not this month, cuz I have no electricity in my house atm o.o - hence why I took so long to reply.
I'm on Generator Power to post this and have 30 mins left on it T.T

Years
KONICHIWA!!! :D *bow's cutely*

I'm Jirachu! Korrina fangirl and cute things lover!!! :3 And uhhh i'm pretty active around here if you wanna be friends. Just please try to stay cheerful around me (i'm very sensitive to negativity...i don't even enjoy dark stuff in fiction all that much!!!).

Your magical girl fanart is adorable by dah way :D

I hope you will have a lot of fun here ^_^ This forum is so nice~

*glomp's korrina* And don't get any ideas about my waifu >D And, yes, I am talking about Korrina from Pokemon x and y. :P I am weird haha

Sorry for taking long to respond and accept the request.
I don't have electricity in my house atm. Been so for 8 to 10 days + and counting, cuz the meter and wiring in the house needed repairing. Don't know when I'll get full power back - I'm on a 5 hour small generator messaging you this. I have 30 mins left to be online T.T atm

Erm....It's not "fanart"
That is original art and original characters....but thanks lol

erm.... <.< ok.... dang... out of generator power T.T Gotta go now T.T See you when my house gets back power yo.

Back