• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Sylph gallery the next

Years
New gallery time. Even if the last one was still up, it was in some serious need of renovation anyway, so I guess it works out.

Pokemon:

Spoiler:

Nidorans

Spoiler:

Gliscor

Spoiler:

An "eclipse form" lycanroc that I drew up last year, inspired by the actual eclipse.

Spoiler:

Poipole

Spoiler:

Absol - made for PC's Facebook for Friday the 13th.

Spoiler:

Bomseel - prototype G/S pokemon

Spoiler:

Rinring - prototype G/S pokemon

Non-pokemon:

Spoiler:

Golden Sun djinni

Spoiler:

Weasel spirit. Whatever markers I have are dying.

Spoiler:

The debate of pineapple on pizza continues. My take on the prompt "Divided" (because as much as I hate hearing about it now, it definitely gets people divided!)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
That tropical Skitty is an absolute doll and looks like it would fit seamlessly into an Alolan dex. I love how you came up with it way before Game Freak! Talk about being ahead of the game lol ?(???)?

Cloche

エスパーレディ
Years
These are absolutely adorable! I really love how some images are shaded with actual texture rather than solid color. Beautiful. Rinring is so cute and Game Freak needs to get on board with it. It's sooooo cute omg.

Those Nidorans are adorable as well.

Years
Excuse me while I go hurl myself into a bottomless chasm of envy and awe. These, and pardon my Old English, are fucking brilliant. They make me want to stop drawing humans and move onto animal anatomy. Very impressed with the shading, also - it really gives it a flavour of uniqueness.

So yes, indubitably you have done a fine job. My only critique would be that it needs more Chespins. Them things are precious.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Is that watercolor and colored pencil? What kind of paper was it? :o

Either way it's adorable as always! xx

Years
More inktober stuff!

"Mindless"
Spoiler:

Jellyfishes.

"Bait"
Spoiler:

Whoever keeps throwing donuts into the nearby rifts, please stop. We really don't need the behemoth in there discovering its own craving for Earth pastries.

"Freeze"
Spoiler:

Baby frost dragon trying to work its new-found magic.

Years
Okay I kinda gave up on following inktober because I got behind on ideas, but I decided to use the prompt of "swing" the day I got my new mixed media pad. I needed an idea to try it out and it worked as well as any.

3JgU1Nv.png

Large dragon gladly lets children of all kinds swing on his beard. Not sure how safe that is, though.

Back