• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Infiltrated Assassins v2

Sparkin

Revenge of the Fallen
Night One​
No one was lynched.

It's now Night 1.
You may send in your night actions.​
Rules​
Spoiler:

Players​
Alive
1. Kiyotaka Ishimaru
2. TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan
3. Melody
4. Bidoof FTW
5. purplecicada
6. aeternum
7. L'Belle
8. Miah
9. Pecilia
10. Charlie Brown
11. Desinishon
12. Bardothren
Dead
1. Desox as a Citizen

Sparkin

Gave more than enough time for just one NA, so wrapping this up here.

Sparkin

Revenge of the Fallen
Day Two​
aeternum was tired of being a lowly citizen and decided to take the high road to heaven.

It's now Day 2.
You can now vote and decide who to kill, or use guns for that.​
Rules​
Spoiler:

Players​
Alive
1. Kiyotaka Ishimaru
2. TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan
3. Melody
4. Bidoof FTW
5. purplecicada
7. L'Belle
8. Miah
9. Pecilia
10. Charlie Brown
11. Desinishon
12. Bardothren
Dead
1. Desox as a Citizen
2. aeternum as a Citizen

Sparkin

Revenge of the Fallen
Vote Tally​
Not voting - Kiyotaka Ishimaru, TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan, Melody,
Bidoof FTW , purplecicada , L'Belle, Miah, Pecilia, Charlie Brown, Desinishon , Bardothren

28 Hours remaining.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
gunned bard is still alive? interesting... guess mafia assumed doc would be on bard

can't just keep no lynching and waiting for information but i think one more day is fine. slightest of scumleans on kiyo since his silence is most different to how he plays normally.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
I'd really like to see more input here, it appears that most of us are inactive. I don't want to abstain without reason really, so I'd like to know if we had any information.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
Sorry, I've been exhausted due to end of quarter activities, so I can only manage the game I'm hosting.

I'll try to at least post once everyday though.

So, onwards, I like CB's post as it's the only good contribution today.

As for Bard and purple, I find it a little suspicious to post hardly any content, but considering the activity here, it doesn't stand out as much

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
Honestly, I've always waited for more content before being active myself. I find it a bit awkward to post when there's hardly nothing there. Mostly because there's nothing to analyse? I don't know. Aside from that, I've been busy with other things which would probably explain my inactivity a little bit more. Seeing as we have nothing to go off, I feel that I can agree that it's too much of a risk to randolynch -- more than it is to abstain -- and so I'll probably go for a no-lynch today. As much as I dislike this, it's the better option seeing as we still have PRs.

[vote] No one.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
[Vote] No one. but what will a random lynch gain us?

more information

letting the mafia pick us off 1 by 1 while we either let PRs accumulate info or die doing nothing has like... NEVER worked on PC afaik. Literally the only time No lynching has worked out for multiple days is when there is a jailer and even then jailer's are easy as fuck to trick.

Here, I won't make the vote random anymore:
[Unvote] Pecilia
[Vote] Melody

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
x.x I fell asleep last night early.

I agree with Doof on this one. There's hardly any point to no lynch now, especially with lynching no one last phase was an evidence that we didn't gain much from it, considering today's events.

Random lynching, at least, allows us to gain some level of information, though minimal is still useful. Lynching seriously is the best mode of action as it gives us more reads to go on, especially with giving us more opportunities for better use of NAs and posting next day.

No lynchers today are suss for me but the ones that stand out are Bard and Melody.
[Vote] Melody

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
However, I think I should caution against no-lynching again. There's a chance that the Actress may have discovered who the cop or blacksmith is and the maf will act accordingly tonight, and that chance rises the longer the game goes on without taking out a member of the mafia.

Actually skipped over this post but this places Bard in a better position in my eyes

Bidoof FTW

Years
L'belle shitposting at the beginning of the day is also not my favorite thing to see.

I think that might actually be a better course of action than voting Melody. I consider the odds of getting Melody online to actually respond to these votes are near 0 while L'belle is online right now. And I seem to always find Melody scummy and I'd like to break this habit and actually figure her out so I feel uncomfortable voting her.

[Unvote] melody
[Vote] L'belle

I swear to god if someone follows up this post with a vote and 3 words or less attached you will be on my scumlist, make an effort and say something.

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Uh wtf, I coulda swore I made a post of me voting L'belle before doof made that post. Must've forgot to submit and went to the dashboard. :thonk: It was a random vote though so no real reason.

I'll just vote [Vote]Desinishon instead, since random lynching is the way we're going.

Bidoof FTW

Years
[Vote] No One

Is this good enough?

EDIT: also, I really should've mentioned this earlier, but I have another gun.

DOUBLE EDIT: and no, I'm not using them.

so are you not going to comment on any of the discussion today or is this all

Back