• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Detergent [v1.4.1]

Outwitter

You reap what you plant...
Years
  • A bit late to join the party, nonetheless, this is amazing work!!
    I always wanted to start a playthrough with Delta Snivy, but unfortunately, it was post-game content in standard Insurgence. Just hope that I can get it early in the game. Also, can I change its ability to a hidden ability, i.e. Drizzle? A Drizzle Delta Serperior is a knockout machine, to be honest! I would also love to try out Delta Treecko as well...
    Thanks a bunch for making this mod and sharing it with us!! XD​

Years
    I always wanted to start a playthrough with Delta Snivy, but unfortunately, it was post-game content in standard Insurgence. Just hope that I can get it early in the game. Also, can I change its ability to a hidden ability, i.e. Drizzle? A Drizzle Delta Serperior is a knockout machine, to be honest! I would also love to try out Delta Treecko as well...

yeah you can,you can't get hidden abilities until nasca town when you talk to npc,low has created a debug mode,so you don't have to worry about ev training or changing abilities
    but can't change into hidden abilities until you talk to the nasca town npc

Years

tyvm for the feedback! but sadly i have some bad new for you... D-Serp keeps drizzle but since weather is weather, easily broken and abusable especially early game, you can find it on Amphitrite City. Other locations are documented in the 'Changelog' folder.

Outwitter

You reap what you plant...
    Years
  • Yeah, just checked the excel file. By the time we reach Amphitrite city, I guess, we have already completed two-thirds of the game! Anyways, thanks for the prompt reply. I hope I can fiddle around with some others deltas until I reach Amphitrite city.

Also, did I tell you that Swampert is my all time favourite mon and I'm pretty exited for it's delta as well even though it is a post game content. : )

@karnamata,
    Thank you very much for taking time and replying mate...

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2022
    Hi! First off, I love all the new changes and it has been a joy to play so far. However for some reason I'm stuck in Rezzai Cavern and I can't go to other side? I tried to refresh the map and it still didn't work. I would appreciate any help!

Years
  • Hi! First off, I love all the new changes and it has been a joy to play so far. However for some reason I'm stuck in Rezzai Cavern and I can't go to other side? I tried to refresh the map and it still didn't work. I would appreciate any help!

hello, ty for the feedback
    that bug should be fixed with the latest patch download that and extract & replace everything in the data folder, if you still cant get out, 'update' the map by using the other exit and entering it again, please continue to report any other bugs

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2022
    I'm having a blast playing the hard mode, but the game is crashing when I try to fight Taen at the Dragon Ruins.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2022
    I don't actually have an error log in the file. The game gives me some kind of message that the script is taking too long and is going to restart. After that, it gives some info about how if I'm using animated sprites to turn them off, then gives some other stuff before saying the script is hanging and crashes.

Attachments

• Detergent Saves.zip
      200.6 KB · Views: 8
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2022
    It works now just fine and another fun battle. However, I must curse you for taking away skill link Cloyster.

Years
  • Oh man, I wish this had been out when I played insurgence a year or two ago! that music overhaul especially I think is a great way to improve it. I actually ran into a bug on my insurgence playthrough and had to use debug to even finish the game lol. I think it'd be super neat to see more mods like these in the future!

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2022
    Is there like a wiki for this game cause i wanna know how to get specific egg moves and where to find new deltas

Back