• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Detergent [v1.4.1]

Years
    Just played through the first gym, the game really lives up to a good insurgence upgrade. Took me a few tries and some team switching before I actually beat the first gym. The music fits nicely as well, and I really like the removal of accuracy lowering and evasion raising.

Also I think I came across a bug where my delta diglett wouldn't evolve at level 26 (the level listed on the insurgence wiki) and I checked the changelog and it wasn't in there.
    ah oops, my mistake, in this current version it evolves at lvl45 since in older versions it could learn earth power and quiver dance via levelup, this will be fixed in another update dw. (also in the 'Changelog' folder, there is a file named 'pokemon.txt' where you can find all pokemon changes, you should check it every now and then if you have any questions about a certain pokemon.)

Years
    hey man in broadcast tower second quest we get baltoy instead of delta grimer and also please lower levels delta aipom need to learn double hit as it is level 63 in the game which is too late

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2024
    This one actually is a bug, I think. Vipik Gym leader's mega cant attack after his mega evolution.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2021
    This hack is certainly something else. It's so goddamn frustrating, but so rewarding once a hard battle is won. (And then the level cap goes up by 2 and the cycle continues).

But man, I'm enjoying this so much. Its forcing me to use mons I've never considered using before, and using mons in so many different ways. Good job!

Years
    short answer: ew inbattle items
    long answer: i removed every inbattle item effect due to their broken-ness, but to compensate the AI will never use items as well. Items that have effect out of battle still keep their effects (eg Max Potion still works in the overworld, but not inbattle)

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Hi, i was wondering, where can i find the delta mudkip line? i saw the screenshots and that delta swampert looked sick, was wondering if he's postgame only or not cause i want him in my team

Years
    Hi, i was wondering, where can i find the delta mudkip line? i saw the screenshots and that delta swampert looked sick, was wondering if he's postgame only or not cause i want him in my team

there is a excel document in discord which contains all delta pokemon before post game,and mudkip is not available before postgame

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Anyone thinking of nuzlocking this? How hard do you think it would be? I've tried hard mode insurgance which is pretty hard how does it compare

Years
    Anyone thinking of nuzlocking this?
    I highly doubt nuzlocking is possible, but hey who knows! people nuzlocked harder games before, so there is a chance I guess?
    how does it compare
    the "easy" mode of detergent is the hard mode of insurgence so you can figure out the details :} (I still think it's not that hard tho, like it could be alot harder)

Back