• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
Years

Oh yeah.

I think I should actually get around to watching SnK now.

Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

Never could get into manager mode on fifa, closest I got was master league on PES but I couldn't use that as a substitude for a dedicated management sim. Maybe they have better modes than Fifa or I'm just picky.

Titans anime is bad, manga is less bad but still not worth the few minutes of reading every now and then.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

>fu, the cute brown jinchuriki, to be a part of the up and coming nurutu filler arc

bjXRx1E.png

Akiba

Years

Spoiler:

Of course. Who would want anybody but a Touhoe. I've contemplated for eh, four years? I still have only a top three.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

She looks good though, supposedly, that's a plus.

Entire cast were cold and sterile, just like the art. Not for me, even though I like plenty of bland mc harempoop.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Really, I hope Netto enjoys his Christmas, I really do, but it boils my blood when I see Asuna voted as best female character (especially when people give the argument that "she's revolutionary because she presents a strong female model for later anime females to follow" despite the fact that the only thing she does is push a guy with her sword and is then relegated to housewife and later damsel) or Kirito as best male (because he apparently just is, no reason needed).

I know the polls don't mean much, but when I see characters as bland and just plain mediocre as those two loved so much, I just see evidence time and again that a good deal of anime fans (especially in Japan) see waifu/husbando material as the same thing as good three-dimensional character (especially since these polls often have hundreds upon thousands of voters). Not just there, either, it oozes through a lot of things (especially if you look at the most popular anime at any given time).

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

Character polls are always funny, so many people voting with their dicks.

I remember an old nurutu poll which had both favourite and least favourite character sections, it was also split by voter gender. Characters like Tenten scored highly in the male vote whereas Nurutu himself didn't do well. Female vote saw Sakura win and Naruto rank highly. Best grill ranked well in both, only the tublrwhales that dislike her.

Which anime should I watch next?

Last edited:

Akiba

Years

I lightened up with some Ookami-san just recently.

Not particularly spectacular in any way, but best comic relief thanks.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years

I usually avoid this thread because the discussion is always anime and I know nothing. I should change that and binge watch some things during the holidays.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back