• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

The G3 records video in 4K, but the screen does not have that resolution. To my knowledge it's 1440p.

I watch anime in 1536p on my Nexus 9, but all it's really doing is make it even more obvious how low-res most anime is.

Years
  • 351. Email and web browsing, primarily. Plus maybe some WiFi hotspot, and other features as desired, like streaming music to my car's audio system. It'd be primarily a work phone that happens to be replacing my personal one, which is used as all of the above save for a WiFi hotspot. Might occasionally need to remotely access stuff from it.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years

I've had the G2 for a year or so, I think, at 1080p, It's already gotten to the point where the display is already dense enough. Webdev is a pain for high resolution screens that can't keep up in size.

@don and machomuu
    Upscaling isn't really that bad, either. I can guarantee that virtual 1080p on 4K looks much better than 1080p on 1080p (On a 1080p sized screen). I think there was even an SO thread about this.
    Spoiler:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

Actually, Windows supports internal resolution downsampling and high internal resolutions. I've recently started doing it for my games thanks to GeDoSaTo, though I've yet to do it for my system as a whole.

One day, though.

--

Is the anime section always so barren? It reminds me of DLTMS0 on a bad day.

Last edited:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

This topic actually came up in the J/E DCC pretty recently. My opinion was that a dedish anime section with a few acceptable members is still much better than an active one full of underage gaylords like MAL.

Akiba

Years
  • ^

Being moderator-less doesn't help, either.

I couldn't even post the DRRR x2 thread normally because no one was there to add the Winter tag.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

shenanigans
    Livewire
    Antemortem
    donavannj
    Sora
    digi-kun

A list of mods that I have picked up warnings or infraction points from. Something tells me that I shouldn't even bother applying.

Years

I watch anime in 1536p on my Nexus 9, but all it's really doing is make it even more obvious how low-res most anime is.

You got a Nexus 9? Congrats. I've been using mine since it came out and I've actually adjusted to the screen size.

I love the processor speed and video quality though. But the battery charge time sucks ass.

Akiba

Years

Is it even possible to apply for mod? I thought they had to be chosen.

@Lapmon weren't you banned once.

Akiba

Years

I don't remember anything particularly bad.

I do remember that we had an awkward VM conversation after he got back.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

The final push was from another section of the forum where something I said was misinterpreted. Nothing I said in here was wrong though.

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

I still have no idea what you were on about.

Akiba

Years

It was a misunderstanding on my part.

It'd take too long to explain.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

Speaking of another part of the forum, is that troll advisory really necessary? Since I don't really explore the forum and only go to three sections nowadays (none of them Pokemon), I can't really confirm this. But I couldn't help but scratch my head when Sotomura himself addressed the issue.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

I took it that post was ironic and it was Hiroshi Sotomura trolling the board by adding ridiculous rules.

Seriously though I don't read enough of the board to know how serious the problem is.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back