• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Need help naming new Pokemon

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 24, 2019
Hey guys,

I'm Cresylsnapdragon (i'm actually new here) and i'm developing a pokemon game called "The Pokescrolls". If you've ever played the Elder Scrolls series, you'd know of spriggans. which are just monsters you battle in the wild. So, I wanted to make a pokemon that would be the equivalent of the spriggans in Skyrim as well as the Mother spriggan (matron).

Well, I can't draw or make my owns sprites so I built upon what is already in pokemon. I basically created a poison eevee evolution with 3 different forms - water, poison; fire, poison; grass, poison - using leafeon as a base. I called it "Spriggeon" (tell me if you don't like the name XD). Pictures are below.

Then, I created a third evolution for the Matron. Basically once spriggeon reaches a certain level, it will evolve into this third tier evolution - but I can't think of what to call it. Maybe spectereon...but, eh. I can piece the shapes together, but I can't name the thing! #justmyluck! If you have any ideas, let me know. Pictures below!

Also, it goes without saying, please do not steal these, take credit, etc. Although, they're probably not impressive enough for anyone else to use them XD.

Attachments

• 810.png
    810.png
    6 KB · Views: 7
  • 810_1.png
    810_1.png
    6.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 810_2.png
    810_2.png
    6.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 811.png
    811.png
    34 KB · Views: 3
  • 811_1.png
    811_1.png
    26.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 811_2.png
    811_2.png
    31.4 KB · Views: 3

simone1234

Don't underestimate the enemy/opponent.
Years
Hi and Welcome Snapdrago, you wanted some names ? Spoireon, Spadeon, Spoiseon, Spatreon, spokereon , Sepoiseon

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
You could try finding inspiration from the burnt spriggans? Ashsprigeon for a fire type matron. Or maybe a Lurcheon, from ESO's spriggan Lurcher. You could ever use something like a Shadowgreen Elder as a Ghost or Water type, like Shadeeon.

Just some Elder Scrolls examples you can work off of. Spriggans have deep lore and I consider myself something of an Elder Scrolls expert so if you want more references I can help! :)

Back