• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Fantasy (Alpha 1 Soon)

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2018
    Info
    ROM: Pokemon Fire Red v1.0
    Language: English
    Creator: UpOrDown

Storyline
    Well almost the same as in the first Final Fantasy, but with Pokemon (duh)

Features (As of now)
    - All of FF1 ye old tiles inserted (SNES/GBA source)
    - Ofc some new things, like secrets & such
    - More to come...

Alpha Screenshots
    RwsdnWe.png

fC6RaL1.png

BFnoqqC.png

oOJK068.png

T7x3bjT.png

Links
    Soon....

Iria Animi

Innocent Trainer
    Years
  • Wow! Nicely made! I have been thinking about making something like this but now I am glad someone actually attempted to make it. I hope this project will turn out to be success!

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I compared the pics with the actual game running on mGBA and this doesn't seem to be a fake of any kind, that or the pics on the main post are taken with VBA and the difference I'm noticing is due to its inaccuracy.
    In any case, why? What's the point? Final Fantasy 1 with Pok?mon's Battle System won't look fine at all, the textboxes are different and if you just want to make an overhaul of FF1 RPG Maker would be 100 times easier.

Last edited:
    Back