• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!~

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I've been lurking for over a year now so I figured I may as well get situated here! So hello ^_^
    Hi Wolf! Welcome as a non-lurker at last (; I hope you'll enjoy being a member. Anything in particular you're usually lurking?

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Nov 30, 2023
    Hi FlameWolf. Welcome and I hope you enjoy being a member of this amazing forum. I've been here for 6 years, and it's a wonderful place!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I've been lurking for over a year now so I figured I may as well get situated here! So hello ^_^

Heya! Glad you've finally joined us. <33 Are you looking to do something on here in particular? Hopefully we can see you around and learn more about you! And have a great time, see you later!~

Heya! Glad you've finally joined us. <33 Are you looking to do something on here in particular? Hopefully we can see you around and learn more about you! And have a great time, see you later!~

I'm hoping to learn how to make rom hacks ^^; something I've never even touched before. I want to use a R/S/E base but I've heard Fire Red is the easiest to go off of.
    What do you like doing on here?

Back