• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: I need help with post flairs

Years
  • hey, I think its a post flair issue but I am not sure, anyway when I post now my Icon or Image is now a Diglet when it was the Rowlet in my Profile , I am not sure why its changed and I dont know how to change it back or pick a different image, is there any solutions thank you :)

Regards - Declan Sargent

Years
  • hey Tsutarja thank you for helping me understand whats happend, I feel bad now cause I see it was all for a laugh to make people happy :) and I was probs quite rude about the whole thing, I am not against the feature its cool and a really kind thought today thank you FlowerChild :) hugs , I just didn't know what happened and why Diglett was on my Profile without the option to pick which Pokemon I would like or knowing how to change it back to my default but thank you so very much for explaining it in a kind way Tsutarja :) hugs

Perhaps this could be a Holiday Tradition (if it isn't one already) like everyone could have a Holiday themed Pokemon or Pokemon dressed up to suit the Holiday I think that would be nice, maybe there could be a voting poll or discussion about it :)

I hope you all enjoyed today and had a Happy April Fools full of laughter with family and friends :) take care everyone hugs :)

Regards - Declan Sargent

Years
  • hey Tsutarja thank you for helping me understand whats happend, I feel bad now cause I see it was all for a laugh to make people happy :) and I was probs quite rude about the whole thing, I am not against the feature its cool and a really kind thought today thank you FlowerChild :) hugs , I just didn't know what happened and why Diglett was on my Profile without the option to pick which Pokemon I would like or knowing how to change it back to my default but thank you so very much for explaining it in a kind way Tsutarja :) hugs
    You weren't rude at all!! n_n

Back