• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [IC][T]

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
  • Lucina
    Player level 14
    Floor 1: Tolbana Inn

Lucina glanced at her sheets before she heard chuckling from Robin's direction. "I meant to get some sleep, but I kept guard. Old habit. But I did get in a few hours, so it's okay." He answered, not stuttering or sounding gloomy at all. Lucina stared at him with a suprised look, then she brought one hand in front of her mouth and started chuckling herself. "I see... that's good then." She replied. She honestly liked this Robin better than the Robin that avoided talking to her. She searched for her cloak but soon found out it was back inside her inventory. "U-Uhm... did anyone beside Godot, Shiren and Princess see my face when I collapsed...?" Lucina asked quite concerned, she didn't want any of those player killers to see her real gender.

"I suppose Godot hasn't arrived yet," She suddenly heard Robin speak again. He looked down and probably a little worried. "Don't worry, Godot should be fine." Lucina smiled at him to cheer him up but wasn't sure if it would work. At that right moment, she heard her inbox beeping and soon noticed she had received a message. "When you speak of the devil..." Lucina said as she noticed that Godot was the sender and opened it.

To: Lucina
    Subject: ---

Hey, Lucy. Are you okay? You fell out at a rather unfortunate time, so I wasn't able to accompany you guys back to Tolbana. Did Robin get you home okay? He didn't try anything, did he? 'Cause if he did we're gonna have to have a man-to-man talk.

Also, I'm still in the Dungeons. If you're rested enough, come to the door that we found. I'd rather take down this boss sooner rather than later.​

"Godot is still inside the dungeons, he already got some sleep too... I told you he would be alright~" Lucina said with a cheerful smile on her face. She pressed the "reply" button and immediately started typing again.

To: Godot
    Subject: RE: ---

Good morning, Godot. I'm alright although I still feel a little dizzy, I just woke from being "offline" for almost 8 hours. The rumors in the town were true after all. Robin got me to the inn in Tolbana Town safely and even guarded me the whole night. You don't have to worry, he didn't try anything... although he acts a little different than yesterday, a bit... kinder...

Robin and I will be in the dungeons as soon as possible. I wonder what the second floor will be like...​

Lucina pressed the send button and closed her menu. She layed down back on her bed and remembered yesterday's events. A lot had happened and many people had seen her face which she didn't intend to happen. She hoped that everyone would keep her little secret about her being a female.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    992966_377652172340441_1555891423_n.jpg
    Maria Renée {Princess}
    Guild: The Flaming Blade
    Level: 12

After the loot had been split evenly, Maria getting a few potions as her share as well as some col the group had continued into the dungeon. As they entered they passed a bard who was singing and playing the harp. Hopefully my music skill will get like that she thought as they kept moving past him. "This is the dungeon guys remember all the monsters here are higher level" she said looking at the three boys.

"Got it Princess, everyone stick together" Psyche said looking around.

Maria nodded looking around as well as they walked further into the dungeon, luckily not running into any mobs yet. Though it was only lucky in her mind.

"Come on, this is the dungeon. Where are all the mobs" Zeus said holding his war hammer tight in his hand.

"Just be patient, I'm sure we'll find some soon" Psyche responded with a glare. "Now quit your whining Zeus"

"Hey! I'm not whining!" Zeus snapped back and Maria sighed.

"Don't fight guys...save that for the mobs" Poseidon said calming both of the other boys down.

"Thank you Poseidon. I'd rather not hear those two squabble." she said with a small smile at the blonde.

"Your welcome dear Princess" Poseidon responded cheerfully making Maria chuckle. Turning her attention back to what was in front of her she spotted Godot ahead with another player.

"Godot!" she called out with a smile and wave.

"is he the one that saved you last night Princess?" Psyche asked her looking ahead of them.

"yeah he is" Maria responded making her way over to Godot.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
    Years
  • Taka the Lovable Poet: Level 13 - 23% Exp - 2031 Col
    Dungeoneering for the Muscially Inclined
    Taka watched as a strange looking man ran by as he finished his song. "Wait! Come back! Share a song with me! Share ADVENTURE!" The lion-maned youth considered chasing the man down, but decided against, seeimg as that could bring about many....unsavory conclusions. "So be it. He's missing out on enough fun to last a life time!" He laughed jovially for the eighteenth time of the day. Taka drew Poetic Justice from its sheath yet again. There was nothing but forest for the next bit, and there was no way that he was going to let his guard down! Kobolds, wolves, or spiders could come down at any moment, and Taka would fight them to the death, no matter what came his way! He had come so close to the dungeon, perhaps even the boss, and he was going to clear this floor, one way or the other! "Adventure awaits us!" He said again to no one in particular. A person who didn't know Taka may think he was crazy, and maybe he was. He had been living on his own in the plains since the fifteenth day, and he returned to society after fifteen lonely days. No matter the state of his mental stability!

Taka moved wearily through the trees, making sure to use his <Detect> skill as he went. It was really useful. He managed to avoid many monsters lying in wait, and even managed to skirt around a trap. He was on the verge of letting his guard down until he detected enemies approaching on all sides. Just a small horde, but there were six kobolds. From what he had heard, kobolds were considerably stronger than wolves and boars. It would be a difficult fight, but it was nothing Taka couldn't handle. He turned to the closest signal and did a small leap in the air. His Sword Art that he had used earlier had recharged, so he might as well use it to take one out. His sword glowed a deep green as he brought it down to the earth, activating <Earth Shatter>. A chasm began to open in the earth until a kobold leapt out from behind a tree to fall into it. "Ha!" <Detect> picked up the other signals moving faster, causing Taka to turn around in caution. There they were. Five kobolds stood with swords out-held. Well damn...I may have met my match. Letting out a laugh, he raised Poetic Justice in the air. "I don't suppose you fools are going to challenge ME?" He laughed and charged the first one, swinging his blade low enough to hit its sword. It didn't expect the attack, so its blade flew out of his hands. "HaHA!" Taka brought his blade down on the kobolds head, completely destroying it.

Taka knew that that the first attack would only work once. It was obvious that the kobalds would be expecting it now. He had to play subtly now. "Come on! Who's next?" The next kobald charged, taking random stabs and slashes at Taka, but he managed to parry and dodge them with a good deal of effort. His sword was to big for this light fencing. "Is that the best you got?!" It was obvious that it was frustrated, seeing as it picked up its speed. Taka was doing flips, barrel rolling, and parrying to his best ability to avoid the attacks, but one caught him on the leg. Damn! That hurt! His leg would be alright. He had other things to worry about! He stomped down on the kobolds blade, causing it to stick into the dirt. Taka took advantage of the momentary pause and removed the kobolds head with a clean sweep. "Come on! Three down! Three to go!" He was feeling oddly exhilarated, with his life on the line. "HaHA! No one? My turn then!" He charged one, but another joined in from the other side. This is my oppurtunity! He held his blade out directly in front of him, causing it to glow golden. "Taka RISING!" He put special emphasis on the last part. Poetic Justice grew lighter, and Taka swung it as hard as he could, completely disarming one kobold with a strike, and cutting it half with the next. It was the first time that Taka had used it in real combat, and it was EXHILIRATING! "HiYAH!" He spun around extremely quickly and removed the kobalds upper half. "HA!" If he remembered correctly, he had about three swings left. He turned to face the last kobold and slammed his sword down onto the kobold's sword. It managed to keep a hold of it, and even got in a slash on Taka's arm. "AH!" With his last swing, he brought his blade up in an under-swing so powerful that it carried him into the air with momentum, and completely cut the kobold in half. Vertically. Taka landed on one knee, panting with exhaustion. That had taken a good deal out of him. It was his first time fighting a real enemy, and he had WON! He stood up and gave a hearty cheer. "HAHA! A song shall come from this yet!" He sheathed Poetic Justice and looked around. There wasn't much loot. Just a handful of Col, and a few pieces of meat. It wasn't much, but he would find a way to utilize it. Taka took a look at his health. 75%. Wow. Those guys can dish out a hit. He would be more worried, but he would live. "Onwards! To the adventure!" Letting out a handsome laugh, he dashed into the cave. Hopefully he would reach the dungeon before long.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • William Danielson||Godot & Kagome
    Lv. 12||Floor 1

To: Godot
    Subject: RE: ---

Good morning, Godot. I'm alright although I still feel a little dizzy, I just woke from being "offline" for almost 8 hours. The rumors in the town were true after all. Robin got me to the inn in Tolbana Town safely and even guarded me the whole night. You don't have to worry, he didn't try anything... although he acts a little different than yesterday, a bit... kinder...

Robin and I will be in the dungeons as soon as possible. I wonder what the second floor will be like...

Godot felt some relief after reading the message. Maybe Robin took Godot's advice into consideration, or maybe he was just naturally that way. He chuckled and closed the message. Kagome looked over at him curiously. "Who was that from?" Kagome put her finger on her chin and thought for a moment. "A girlfriend, perhaps? It was a girlfriend, wasn't it?" Godot simply smirked and gave her a look to the side. Kagome raised her arm and smiled triumphantly, as if her guess were some large victory. Godot wasn't quick to correct her since he was pretty sure that she was joking. It was nice, like having a little sister. Godot wondered if he reminded her of her brother...or maybe a brother was just what she needed.

Then, a familiar voice called out to Godot. He turned to see a Princess along with a few other individuals. "Well if it isn't Your Highness and her royal!" Godot grew a mischievous grin. "Princess," Godot moved back to make way for Kagome, "this is-"

"I'm Godot's younger sister!" Kagome interrupted. Godot was speechless and slightly perturbed; he wasn't expecting her to cut-in, and he certainly wasn't expecting her to say that. "I'm the better looking of us, though. And the stronger one. I pretty much have everything Godot doesn't!" She said followed by a less-than-modest laugh.

"...Hang on..." Godot then practically shoved Kagome into the background. "You're not planning on fighting the boss, are you?" He asked Princess.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    992966_377652172340441_1555891423_n.jpg
    Maria Renée {Princess}
    Guild: The Flaming Blade
    Level: 12

Maria smiled at Godot and Kagome, though before she could say anything Psyche opened his mouth. "so your Godot." Maria looked at Psyche to see the older boy had a thoughtful look on his face. "I have to say thank you. If it wasn't for you we would have lost Princess last night. We already lost her brother Ares, and we promised him we'd look out for her." Psyche smiled. "so thank you for being there for her when we weren't"

Maria looked at the red head and smiled sadly at the mention of her brother before looking back at Godot and Kagome. "It's nice to meet you. I'm Princess and these are my guild-mates. Psyche, he's our leader" she said pointing to the red head. "then theirs Poseidon and Zeus" she finished pointing to the blonde and brunette respectably. "As for the boss Godot. If we find it I'm sure the boys will want to fight it."

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
    Years
  • Turnip
    HP 100% | LV. 12 | XP 78% | Col 2913
    Location - Floor 1: Dungeons

Turnip heard the Bard behind him shout something about sharing adventure, but he ignored him. Immediately outside of the dungeon, too, he passed another group of players, one of which he thought he'd seen in the dungeon yesterday. He didn't stop for that, either, though – places to be and all. The walk back to Tolbana town took a decent amount of time, but it wasn't too bad, and he found himself back in civilisation before too long.

Despite his hunger, he still went to sell the loot first. Turnip mostly tried to ignore simple annoyances like the false bodily needs that this game forced on its players.

As he stepped into one of the equipment shops available in Tolbana town, he made sure to be on the lookout for any kind of good bastard sword. He wasn't going out of his way to look for a new weapon, but if he should see one then he'd snatch it up. Bastard swords themselves were generally not so common – not everyone had heard of bastard swords, and the player-blacksmiths in this game were in essence just regular people, not necessarily well-versed in metallurgy. They didn't have to be – just poke a stick of iron with a hammer, and BOOM: you've got yourself an intricately designed blade, just so long as your forging level is high enough.

The shopkeeper seemed a little intimidated at first – it kind of annoyed Turnip sometimes that his armour-clad figure gave that effect. In response, Turnip tried a friendly smile, but for obvious reasons that didn't help at all. He just hoped his tone would be friendly enough.

"Hey, got any, uh, bastard swords?"

"Bastard swords?" The shopkeeper looked around for about a second, "No, I don't think we have any at the moment. You mean, one-and-a-half-handed? I think we could probably commission one for you."

Turnip waved a hand, "Ah, well. Nah, I'm good. I'm mainly here to sell some stuff, if you're buying."

"Sure, I'll take a look."

Turnip brought up his menu and plonked down various bits of loot onto the counter – his gain from the secret room in the dungeon, as well lots of low-level stuff from earlier yesterday.

"What do you think? I don't use maces, or daggers - Well, maybe throwing daggers, want something ranged – but yeah, don't use… that stuff." Turnip pointed to the general direction of the pile of loot.

"Right, hmm… Some of this is pretty decent. I'll give you 930 col for the lot."

Turnip considered the offer – he supposed it was a pretty good reward for his dungeoneering.

"You got yourself a deal."

The shopkeeper took Turnip's loot and paid him the money, then looked behind him for a second.

"You said you were considering throwing blades - would you consider throwing axes? We got a nice interesting one that just came in."

"Yeah, maybe." The word 'interesting' caught Turnip's attention, "Can I see it?"

The shopkeeper turned, picked up a smallish axe from behind him and placed it on the counter. Turnip eyed the axe – it didn't look like anything special on the outside. He brought up the stats, though, and realised immediately just how 'interesting' it was.

<Boomeraxe> - Speed +3. Returns to the user's hand when thrown.

Woah. Turnip remembered an axe of similar nature under a different name in the Baldur's Gate series. He'd always wanted to use it, but never put enough proficiency points into axes. He was pretty much just starting in this game, though – all he had to do was train his blade throwing skill.

"Interesting is definitely the right word." Turnip said, "How much is it?"

"I'm selling it at 3500 col."

Turnip visibly recoiled, "Three thousand five hundred? Bloody hell, uh… make it 3000. Please? Pwetty pwease?"

"I'll go to 3250. How's that?"

"Eeehhhh," Turnip was hesitant, but he supposed he could afford it. "ah, well. You got it, I guess." Turnip handed over the money, and took the axe from the shopkeeper, "Well, I think I still have enough for breakfast – thanks for the axe, but I think I'm broke now."

The shopkeeper laughed, "Alright, thanks. Come again soon. Well, as soon as you aren't broke, anyway."

Turnip gave a short wave as he left, stepping outside onto the streets of Tolbana town. He spotted an inn nearby – inns did breakfast, right? And thus began; The Quest For Breakfast!

Strolling inside the inn, Turnip immediately noticed several of the patrons eating happily. Safe to assume, then, that breakfast was served here. He walked up to the counter and waited for a second to be served.

"Hey, uh, can I have a… bacon in a bun? I like bacon. Especially when it's in a bun."

The bartender simply nodded in response, then went to get Turnip his food. And thus ended; The Quest For Breakfast! The computerised nature of the food in SAO made it generally pretty painless to go and eat. When the food arrived, though, Turnip had a bit of a problem.

"Well." Turnip said, "This is a dilemma."

He picked up the bun, bringing it about an inch away from his visor. The bun was at least three times as big as the slit. Turnip thought for a while, then had a eureka moment – he deconstructed the bun, then fed each individual piece through his helmet. First the top half of the bun, compressed slightly as it found its way into the void that was his helmet. The rashers went next, crunching sounds reverberating through the metal. Finally, the bottom half of the bun – chew, chew, chew, then:

"Taadaa!"

A couple of the people next to Turnip started clapping, but that soon stopped.

Turnip was still hungry, so he ordered another – the bacon buns were 15 col each, so he could afford to. He sat at the bar, eating slowly, despite the fact that he was annoyed that he had to take any time to eat at all. All of the eating had to be real-time – not like other games, like The Elder Scrolls, where you could just freeze time and have a banquet. He paused his eating for a moment and took out <Boomeraxe>, just to have a look at his new weapon.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Robin - Lvl 10
    Floor 1: Tolbana Town Inn

Lucina did her best to cheer up Robin about Godot's safety. Speaking of which, when Robin heard Lucina speak of the devil, it was obviously a message sent from Godot. Robin closes his eyes, looks down & smirks. So that fool actually made it through the night. He's earned a bit of my respect, but it's going to take a lot more than that. Perhaps he was overthinking this. Lucina does mention he's still in the dungeons. He may as well be in those safe zones in the dungeons.

Robin went into his thinking phase, looking out the window. "if you're well rested already, I'll be at the entrance of the inn," he explains, heading out the door while opening his menu. He should examine the map every now & then, to refresh his memory of the area. Now waiting at the entrance of the inn, Robin wonders about the large doors & the first boss. How many will come? How many will risk it...?

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Lucina
    Player level 14
    Floor 1: Tolbana Town

Lucina noticed a small smirk spreading over Robin's lips as she made it obvious that Godot had send her a message. "So you were just worried, huh...?" Lucina couldn't resist to smile a little. Having friends was nice and she wondered why she couldn't find a bunch of idiots like those in the real world. Lucina was an anti-social person compared to her perfect little sister who was 1 year younger, had work, friends and even liked a boy. Lucina smiled as she remembered how her little sister tried to deny it but there was no secret that Jade could keep from her. Lucina looked out of the window as the nice memories made her a little upset. Lucina wanted to get out of this cruel game world as soon as possible.

Lucina's belly started to rumble out of nowhere. She immediately opened her menu to get the self-made sandwhiches that she had made the other day. She wanted hand one to Robin as well but he suddenly left the room with the words "if you're well rested already, I'll be at the entrance of the inn,". Lucina blinked a few times. She glanced at her cloak the next moment and got out of bed to pull it back on. She left the room in silence with Robin's sandwhich still in her hands.

"Robin!" Lucina called out to him as she got downstairs and saw him by the entrance. "Here, you need breakfast too." Lucina handed him the sandwhich and smiled. "I made them myself but they have a time-limit so be quick... I also have one for Godot." Lucina stood in front of him as she took a bite of her sandwhich. "Hmmm... they taste better than the bread that you can buy in stores." Lucina metioned, totally enjoying her sandwhich.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
    Years
  • Turnip
    HP 100% | LV. 12 | XP 78% | Col 563
    Location - Floor 1: Tolbana Town

"Robin!"

Turnip was drawn to the voice to his left, spotting a hooded figure coming down the stairs of the inn. Lucina and Robin… they were two of the group from the dungeon yesterday, weren't they? Last time Turnip had seen Lucina, there'd been that weird offline status above the player's head. It occurred to him that he should ask what that was all about – and perhaps about some other things, too.

As Turnip had sat at the bar, checking out Boomeraxe and slowly eating his bacon bun (half of which was still left), he overheard a few rumours from the other patrons. Guilds forming, comments about the food, but one that particularly piqued his interest; that a group of players had supposedly found the boss room yesterday. A group of players that just so happened to include those two right near him.

Turnip saw the glances a few of the patrons were giving the two players, and the slightly increased volume of the ambient chatter. Perhaps this was worth investigating, especially if they had found the boss room: LOOT! XP! LOOT! XP!

The armoured figure that was Turnip shifted and rose from his stool, sticking Boomeraxe around his back on his belt with his right hand and picking up the remains of his bacon bun in the other. He approached the two, trying not to appear like the armour-clad, faceless warrior that he kind of was.

"Uh, hey – Robin and Batma- aghem, not Batman?"

For a second Turnip's voice became ridiculously deep and gravelly, "Where is he?"

He then continued, as if he hadn't just pulled a rubbish joke out of his ass, "Uh, yeah – nice to see you're alright after that offline thing, Not Batman. I mean, I take it you're alright, anyway."

Turnip drew his sword and rested it on his shoulder. It was a thing he did. When others twiddled their thumbs, Turnip drew a weapon.

"Anyway, are you guys going back to the dungeon? 'Cause I'll come with if you are." As a means of ending his part of the conversation, Turnip slid another rasher of bacon through his visor, into the darkness, and began crunching away.

Dements

What the duck?
    Years
  • Ghost
    Level 15
    Health 100%
    Floor 1 Town of Beginnings

Instantly after the bed was flipped a boy named Nirvana hopped up off the ground putting his hand what seemed to be his weapon. Nirvana stared at Ghost for a bit without saying a word. Ghost just gave the boy an awkward stare back squinting his eyes while tilting his head to the side wondering why Nirvana was staring him down. Nirvana stayed quite for a bit until Ghost noticed him look above his head. Where the boy moved his hand away from his weapon asking Ghost what he wanted.

Ghost stared at Nirvana for a bit more trying to figure out why he was all tensed up at first and now seemingly relaxed knowing Nirvana saw his level. Ghost stood there thinking that if he saw his level Nirvana would be more intimidated by that. Ghost just shook his head in confusion and continued on with what he planned on doing.

"Alright now that I got your attention. I've been watching you for a bit now and I know your a player killer. Though I'm not here to do anything bad to you. More or less make a friendly proposition to you. Well not really friendly cause if you don't accept it bad things will happen to you. Anyways I need you to kill somebody for me." Ghost tells Nirvana in an extremely serious fashion.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • dotcom || Level 1 Dungeons
    Level 15 || 21% || 7200 Col
    Alone. Again or At Last?

dotcom was alone again in the dungeons. He was used to being alone and, in the brief time he was with someone else, he did not really grow on the idea of travelling in a group. However, it would be nice if someone could still accompany him out of the dungeon as his wounds were not yet fully healed.Well, it is high time for dotcom to go solo again. dotcom pulled out his menu. He still has a lot of teleportation crystals, the only thing he deemed was worth its price in the online world. He pulled one out and used it.

Instantly, dotcom was teleported to the Town of Beginnings. It was a pretty long time since stayed here as he preferred staying in the two other towns. There were little to none here that excites, angers, or just makes dotcom curious. It's a boring town for him. However, the reason why he chose this place to teleport to is the marketplace. He's running quite low on healing materials and several <<Alchemy>> things. He headed there first.

As usual, there were a bunch of players lingering around the marketplace. Its quite an expansive story, with a bunch of items on display. Many buy their first weapons and armor here; a really stupid move as the monsters around the dungeons drop rarer materials for crafting rare weapons. His [Parry Sword +2] is just a proof of that. Plus, a thousand plus Col for an armor that only gives +5 in Attack and +2 in Dexterity? Oh please. That's a total rip-off from the NPC. If dotcom could kill them, he would and it would be counted as self-defense as it is a robbery from the lesser people.

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Robin - Lvl 10

All of Floor 1 won't be the only floor to explore soon. If the large doors do hold a key to the boss room, then it is possible to clear the game. As Robin closes his map, Lucina comes out holding a sandwich for him. Robin was feeling hungry, why not. He accepts the sandwich slowly & takes a nice bite. Strange. This taste much different than anything I've ever eaten. Robin stares at the sandwich in confusion. However Lucina made this sandwich, it is delicious.

"Let's...go," Robin slightly says, biting his sandwich again when he notices the stares he & Lucina were receiving. Something wasn't right about this. What was it they were thinking? To make matters worse, Turnip reappears before them. He was a suspicious character, not bad but still questionable. He asks if he can come along with the two to the dungeons, afterwards taking out his sword & laying it on his shoulder, to which Robin cautiously hesitated. This guy can only spell trouble, & if that's not all he can spell, that just worries Robin.

What to do with this guy. He might follow them anyway. "I don't know," Robin begins, turning to Lucina for her opinion. "What do you think...?" Of course, he still can't get used to women. Why couldn't he go alone...?

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Lucina
    Player level 14
    Floor 1: Tolbana Town.

Lucina watched as Robin ate the sandwhich that she made. She couldn't figure if he liked it or not, until he glanced at it with a confused face. Lucina smiled slightly and took another bite of her sandwhich. As soon Robin said "Let's go." Turnip joined them and asked if he could tag along. Lucina was suspicious of Turnip because you couldn't see his face and he found them once again. She found it troubling and actually wanted to be alone with Robin because it seemed he had turned to his normal personality again.

Lucina wasn't going to give Turnip one of her sandwhiches because she had one left and wanted to give it to Godot. "I don't know," Robin begon, then turned to Lucina and seemed to be asking for her opinion. "What do you think...?" he asked her. Lucina wasn't sure whether they should allow him or not. He could try to player kill them if he was one of them... but then again, Lucina was higher/leveled than him plus she had Robin by her side.

"Alright... you can come with us." Lucina said after she was done thinking after a while. "But leave our party after we arrived, understood?" Lucina said with her manly voice. She eyed him but made sure that he couldn't look inside her hood. Her gender was a secret for everyone besides Godot, Princess, Shiren and Robin.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
    Years
  • Taka the Lovable Poet: Level 13 - 23% Exp - 3121 Col
    Excitement Comes In Measures
    Taka stood outside of the cave with Poetic Justice placed in the ground next to him. He stared into the darkness, pondering what could possibly be lying in wait. It was bound to be something strong. Something powerful. Something...Bossy. "Hmm...What to do, what to do..." He stroked the light beard on his chin. Man I need to shave...Maybe I can buy a razor on the next floor. Taka had no intentions of returning to a town on the first floor. He was going to stay in the dungeon until he beat the boss, and even then he wouldn't go back. He had every intention to go on to the second floor. He thought of his first friend from SAO. "Whatever you do, Jirudo, don't look back. Don't hesitate. Just do." Hebi was a great friend, but he fell to an ambush by a pack of wolves long ago. He was the only person Taka had entrusted his name to, and might possibly be the only one to learn it. Taka trusted people more than a healthy amount, but he would very seldom give his name. He gave a promise to Hebi as he died. "I swear to you that I will find your family when I get out. I'll give them the news! They'll know you died a hero!" Taka always keeps his promises. I'll get the message to them, Naka. I swear it on my honor.

Taka drew Poetic Justice from the ground and hefted it onto his shoulder. "Well, one thing to do here." He laughed again and looked at his surroundings. He could hear voices in the distance, and his <Detect> could pick up several players as well. "I'll wait for them to go in." The Lion-Maned poet was happy that he was around players for the first time since the beginning. Even if there WAS a hundred feet and an unlimited amount of enemies in between them. Taka lifted Poetic Justice and put it back in its sheath on his back and began to compose a song in his head.

(No song this time.)

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
    Years
  • Turnip
    HP 100% | LV. 12 | XP 78% | Col 563
    Location - Floor 1: Tolbana Town

"Alright... you can come with us. But leave our party after we arrived, understood?"

Turnip could feel the suspicion and hostility practically radiating off the two in front of him as he swallowed his bacon rasher. That response from Lucina, too, was pretty damn cold, despite them 'allowing' him to come with them. It was a sort of unnecessary decision, really, since Turnip had obviously decided that the dungeon was where he was going anyway.

Turnip tried to make sure that he looked offended. "What?" He said, "Have you got something against Batman, or something?"

He considered the possibility of them having some horrible past with Batman, then decided that they probably didn't. He then remembered the situation at hand, and became slightly irritated at the cold welcome, muttering, "I mean, it's not like I expressed concern for your well-being, or anything – seriously, what's so threatening abo- oh"

Turnip's sight went immediately to his unsheathed sword, which he promptly un-unsheathed.

He turned back to the two, "Sorry about that. Seriously, though, I can see how suspicious you are. I'm friend, not foe - honestly would've expected less of a cold greeting considering I warned you lot about those PKers yesterday. Yeesh."

Turnip shook his head as he slid his last rasher of bacon into his helmet, leaving the only the bottom of the bun remaining. It occurred to him for a second that it might look a little odd, but he dismissed the thought. He'd never really been one to hide his eccentricity.

"Still," Turnip said, voice slightly muffled by the food he was eating, "it was more of a statement than a request. It's hard to distance yourself from someone if you're going in the same direction."

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
    Years
  • \\Nirvana/Nightmare - Col 1800//
    \\Level 11 - Health 100%//
    \\Town of Beginnings//

The audacity that Ghost displayed to Nightmare was shocking. To imply that Nightmare had no other choice but to obey was something very few attempted, and none succeeded in completing their threats. Regardless of Ghost's level Nightmare would have his head on a platter, or at least he would if his request wasn't something that had caught his attention. Ghost wanted him to kill someone, and it just so happened that Nightmare enjoyed killing people. These two coincidences went hand in hand, which drove Nightmare to accept the proposal.

Nightmare inched closer to Ghost. It wasn't the type of movement that exuded wariness, more like a collective calm. Curiosity was preventing Nightmare from showing any respect towards Ghost's level or possible skill. He reached for both of Ghost's shoulders and drew his face closer to emphasize his excitement.

"You should've started this entire conversation with 'I need you to kill someone.' So, where should we go to discuss the terms of our agreement? I need to know who the target is, when they need to die, and what the payment is. I just so happen to know a wonderful place where we can go over these things and get a bite to eat."

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Robin - Lvl 10

Lucina went with the idea of letting Turnip come along. It would probably be a big mistake later. He could have assassins nearby, ready to do the job for him. Maybe Robin's overthinking this. His father did always say he was too cautious. He'll just have to trust Lucina on this, hopely then Turnip will leave them. Too many people might risk certain death.

Robin's only response was a nod. At the same time, he also finds Turnip's personality a bit too lax. It's just weird. He does take notice of his sword & puts it away. So long as that staays in its place, there won't be too much trouble. And who is this Batman? "If we're all on the same page, let's move it," Robin sternly remind everyone as he already takes the lead. His face wasn't relaxed. He doesn't trust this Turnip completely, as well as that piece of bacon.

...Huh?

Forget the bacon. Robin can't tell what this guy looks like behind that mask. Just figuring out his appearance is stressing. There's not much of an option here, time will have to pass until Turnip's appearance is revealed. Also, is his real name Batman?

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • William Danielson||Godot & Kagome
    Lv. 12||Floor 1

Godot was somewhat annoyed by Princess' answer, though it wasn't as if he hadn't expected this. Kagome noticed Godot's dismay and looked at Princess, then back to Godot. "Uh...Godot," Kagome started in an uncharacteristically innocent voice, "Can you go to the door, I'll meet you there." A question mark appeared on Godot's face. "I want to get to know Princess," Her face turned dark, though comically so, "But I don't want you here spoiling all of the details, now shoe!" Godot remained silent for a few moments before sighing, shrugging, and waving as he headed further into the Dungeons.

Kagome sighed as well, saying in a more serious tone, "Man...he'll never know how much I worry about him." She turned to Princess, now out of her "little sister" mode, and said, "So I overheard that you Godot saved you, recently. I'm glad to hear that you're okay, but I have a question for you. When it comes other people's safety, is Godot ever...protective? Maybe even overprotective? Did he get hurt at all while protecting you?"

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years

• ?????

Chapter I, Part I
    "The Aftermath"

Lv. 1
    ZYk9RRx.png

qOgk9Ou.png
    qBHLHAq.png

o6Pcj6v.png
    yMse9Tn.png
    iRisu0T.png

FtiiCK4.png

Awaking with a jolt, the young girl with sapphire hair and eyes sat upright immediately, a small hand resting over her chest. Bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump... Her heart was pounding, and she looked around in confusion.

"Oh, oh!! Honey come here, the girl woke up!" Attempting to turn her head toward the voice, she found herself unable. The voice seemed to acknowledge her movements, adding "Please, just relax hun. You took a pretty big fall."

Fall? I don't feel anything... The girl sat herself up with better posture, stretching and yawning. "Wh-where am I...?"

A male voice replied instead. "You are in a small home in the Town of Beginnings. I was busy woodcutting out near Tolbana town, and you just... Fell from the sky!"

"Tolba... Town of Begi... Wh-where are those?" She turned to face the couple. They were much older than her, probably around mid-40's or so. Her question had caused them a puzzled expression.

"You mean... You don't know about Sword Art Online?" The woman frowned, and whispered something to the man. She then faced the girl and rested a hand on her shoulder. "You're trapped inside a video game... All of us are. And there's no way out except to beat the game."

"Are you... Are you my mother?" The girl replied curiously.

The woman looked astounded for a moment, then laughed lightheartedly and tousled the girl's hair. "No, no hun... I'm old enough to be your grandmother. We just found you out there and decided to take care of you until you awoke. So... What do you want to do? We can afford to take care of you for as long as we're here."

The girl rose unsteadily to her feet and wobbled, holding her hands out to balance herself, before walking over the the window, and lifting herself up to see outside. "Can't go... Until... I beat the game?"

The man nodded, though the girl wouldn't see it. "You don't have to personally. If someone beats this game, then all of us can be freed."

The girl looked down at her feet, watching her toes as she curled and uncurled them. "Then... I want to beat it."

The couple were stunned, and the woman relied with a startled "You're only a child, hun! You can't--"

The girl turned to the woman with a burning look in her eyes. "DON'T LOOK DOWN ON ME BECAUSE I'M A KID!!" This shocked the both of them, and they simply met her furious gaze with silence. The girl frowned and opened the door, slamming it shut behind her. Looking around, the girl paused for a motionless moment. Who am I...? Why am I here? What am I supposed to do? Something clicked in her head. A memory, for only a second. It was her own hand, making a swiping gesture. Confused, she tried to repeat what she'd seen. A menu popped up before her, and she scanned her eyes over the Japanese characters sprawled all over the box, and began to scan through it. She had no money, no weapon, and no armor. Only a Dress. That's all she had on her. Her stats told her she was level 1, with no experience or points in anything. Her skills told her she knew how to sew (barely), used Curved Swords, and had a few other skills.

The girl frowned, going through her menu a few times. This... Doesn't tell me anything... She looked around the plaza, and deeply inhaled. Releasing it all in one shout at the top of her lungs, she yelled "WHO AM I!?" into the sky, and listened when it echoed and faded into the distance.

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Lucina
    Player level 14
    Floor 1: Dungeons.

Lucina looked at both Turnip and Robin and noticed a tension between the group which was originally caused by herself. She couldn't help but imitate and man's chuckle to try to get their attention. "Guys, let's be nice to each other for now." Lucina spoke with that manly voice. She walked towards Turnip and holded out a hand in front of him. "I'm sorry for earlier, we just can't be careful enough with all those PK'ers around. I hear a lot of players getting murdered lately." Lucina apoligized.

"It might be a clever move to go-" Lucina said but noticed that Robin was already walking. "Okayyy..." Lucina whispered. "Anyways, I don't who you are calling Batman... but if that's supposed to be me," Lucina thought of a boy name. It would be better if she kept pretending to have used a female name out of fun. "Call me Adam." She added. She could say "Call me Marth" instead but that would be too much reference to a game that she likes.

She followed Robin towards the dungeons and walked next to him at some point, only to stare at him. If she acted like a man, wouldn't that make him feel less uncomfortable? Once they reached the entrance, Lucina (Or Adam) took out the Rapier that she got from Shiren not so long ago. This sword had such high starts... she wouldn't have to buy a new sword until she has reached level 25. Unless she could upgrade this sword, then she could use it for a very long time.

Lucina kept staring at Robin just out curiosity of what his expression would be or his reaction.

Back