• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Spear Pillar

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    89.png
    Spear Pillar is in Sinnoh where the ancient Pokémon Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina were created by Arceus and from which, legends say, Sinnoh itself came from. The area is located at the very peak of Mt. Coronet, and is the ultimate goal of Team Galactic's plot. Spear Pillar is part of Mt. Coronet, it has a special magnetic field that causes Magneton and Nosepass to evolve into Magnezone and Probopass, respectively, when leveled up here as well.

What were your thoughts on Spear Pillar? Did you enjoy the backstory? How about how the whole Team Galatic plan went down with the thematic? Anything you'd change or remove?

Years
  • I really liked the idea and look of Spear Pillar it was really cool. It was made more epic by the fact that the final step in Team Galactic's plan took place there, seeing them summon legendary Pokemon at the top of a mountain was awesome.

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    I like the omnious feel to it, as it is kind of the palace of the 'gods'. If only we could've gotten the Azure Flute officially... More than Spear Pillar, I love the Hall of Origins. Everything about that place is amazing, especially the music. It's part of why Arceus is one of my favourite legendaries.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • I really love how it looks and the events/cutscenes that take place there are really cool. Spear Pillar is a pretty awesome place, and it makes the climax of DPPt really ominous and cool.

ZippyLingo

Classic Barry-Type Rival
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    It was AMAZING!!! The whole area was calm and chaotic, all at the same time! I caught Palkia, and while wandering, found the Lustrous Orb (On accident).

smocks

fiat lux
    Years
  • LOVE SPEAR PILLAR SM.
    Everything about it I love. The design, the music, the intensity, the climb to get there, and the legendaries up there makes it easily the best climax spot in the game. It legit is the summoning area for portal of the other dimensions & the work of climbing through all of Mt. Coronet made it sooooooo worth it to be up there.

Back