• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Multiverse Holiday Destinations

Years
  • The Multiverse is now your travel guide. You can visit any part of any world listed here in the Multiverse. Where would you like to visit and why?

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    I would visit Saprailia, because I'm the emperor, and that would be awesome :p

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
    Years
  • I might have mentioned at some point that I like the region of Azurine. It gives off a very simplistic life kind of vibe, from how the buildings are made and spaced, up to and including how do they name their places. It simply gives a better "for vacation" / "for disconnecting" vibe than other places I've seen in the Multiverse so far (which I admit I have not looked into that many).

Years
  • I think visiting the Badr moon colonies could be cool... even if Fox only ever posted in the thread like once lmao. Pokemon + life on the moon sounds extremely interesting.

Back