• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Crystal OOC

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
Years
  • *returns salute*

Yay! I don't have to try and beat up RainbowMunchies!

... only guys in armour. When my character has none...

I'mma need some strategy here... ehehe.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Yes, the teams are genderly uneven. Both of our girls are Witherian....

Wait, I just remebered something. I made it so that Leon picked the team O.O /facepalm. Now my person looks like a pig. :cer_no:

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Change the teams? Nah... no point. So now were just waiting for SkyKnight....

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
  • Where, oh where is SkyKnight? ~♪♫

Eh... it's nearly midnight here in the UK. Imma go to bed now, if you don't mind. -.-

I'll catch up in the morning (yay for study leave!).

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    no, i meant change that Leon the perv chose both of us. XP
    Lol, well I don't realy chare ar this point. I don't feel like typing all of this up again, or even changing it.

Witherians, we are almost caught up to the Arleons, but we will start our mission at night. They will do their mission, and we can mingle and prepare. When they finish, I will post it getting late, they will set up camp or stay in an inn or somthing, then our fun starts.

Updated my last post to not only have the Witherian castle, but also the grounds to both of the castle. LordSephy, Seal, you may want to post about strolling through the castle grounds, and the citey. I wont post the interior of the cave until SkyKnight catches up. The Witherian squad is alreaqdy set up. So, yet again, we wait on SkyKnight :P

Update 2: added Grenold in the descripton.

Last edited:

LordSephy

Leader of The Squirtle Squad
    Years
  • Hmmm.....SknyKnight really should have made her char a girl, 1. She's a girl, 2. Then it would be even, three girls, three boys 3. I dun want my team to be a sausage fest, pardon my dirty french.

Damn right! Johto or go home!....and then when you get home tell your mom how you think sinnoh is better and watch her kill you O.o

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Hmmm.....SknyKnight really should have made her char a girl, 1. She's a girl, 2. Then it would be even, three girls, three boys 3. I dun want my team to be a sausage fest, pardon my dirty french.

Damn right! Johto or go home!....and then when you get home tell your mom how you think sinnoh is better and watch her kill you O.o
    Me and Kon speak French, and thats not in my vocab.... But I agree, I though she was going to make a female char at first lol. Maybe we should demote her for being late to too many meetings.

So Sephy, you going to add the castle grounds and Grenold? Not much for you and Seal to do right now. You can buy some stuffs.

LordSephy

Leader of The Squirtle Squad
    Years
  • Not a whole lot for Shen to do, the only things he owns are his armor shield and weapon, and there's nobody he'd be interested in talking to.

Honestly, what I look forward too more than any missions are the teams meeting up, The White Knight hungers for some RL person to RL person bloodshed

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Not a whole lot for Shen to do, the only things he owns are his armor shield and weapon, and there's nobody he'd be interested in talking to.

Honestly, what I look forward too more than any missions are the teams meeting up, The White Knight hungers for some RL person to RL person bloodshed
    Ok, well I will let you fight pokemon by the tree in the garden. Add one to the outside of Greold, and fight like a Loinne, or a Krickturne.

Ask me first^^^

Update: I have sent the Witherians the part of the meeting that I cut out.

Last edited:

RainbowMunchies

♪~PANTALOONS~♪
    Years
  • I hate when good stuff dies. It was me Strikit and another fellow on Focus Shift, but it seems taht too has taken a turn for the worse. ;w;

Back